Introduction

Roman

I'm 66 y/o. The only thing I know is that God loves me and you. I was raised Catholic, and I've stopped attending Eucharist since 11/03. I'm still searching. I find typing to be too difficult for me. Any questions? I'll do my best to answer.

Roman welcome and I hope the posts here help you on your spiritual journey. I guess you are Roman Catholic.

I haven't read all the posts, but I plan to do that. My first name is Roman, and I was baptized Roman Catholic.

Welcome Roman,

I also was baptized Roman Catholic but i seriously doubt that label would be appropriate for me now. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here. 64 yrs here but i think you will find a wide spectrum of ages.

Joseph

Welcome Roman,

I also was baptized Roman Catholic but i seriously doubt that label would be appropriate for me now. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here. 64 yrs here but i think you will find a wide spectrum of ages.

Joseph

Thank you Joseph,

I've been reading some of the posts, and I'm now on Spong's 6/6/07 essay (started at the end and am working my way up to now).

I'm in CA visiting my wife's family. When I get back to Elm Grove, WI; I plan to check out the TCPC churches near my home.

Looking forward to growing in my spiritual journey.

Agape and peace,

Roman

Archived