Marilyn

Hello, all!

I live in central Illinois and would very much like to find other spiritual explorers in this area. I feel isolated in an area of very staunch, traditional Christianity. I would welcome the opportunity to meet other open-minded spiritual learners in central Illinois, or anywhere. Thank you!

Hello, all!

I live in central Illinois and would very much like to find other spiritual explorers in this area. I feel isolated in an area of very staunch, traditional Christianity. I would welcome the opportunity to meet other open-minded spiritual learners in central Illinois, or anywhere. Thank you!

Hello Marilyn, I'm in central Indiana and I'm in the same boat you are. This is my first time here, so I'm ready to continue my spiritual exploration.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I too am from Central Illinois, Galesburg to be specific. What towns are you close to? I know of a couple of churches around here. Central Congregational in Galesburg where I am attached, and one in Bloomington close to the school whose name I can't remember. I also think there is a UCC church in Peoria that is pretty progressive.

steve

Hi, I too am from Central Illinois, Galesburg to be specific. What towns are you close to? I know of a couple of churches around here. Central Congregational in Galesburg where I am attached, and one in Bloomington close to the school whose name I can't remember. I also think there is a UCC church in Peoria that is pretty progressive.

steve

Hi, Steve,

Nice to hear from a central Illinosian! I live in Morton, which is between Bloomington and Peoria. I know about the church in Bloomington. Do you know which UCC church it is in Peoria? Thanks so much for the information!

Marilyn

Archived