metaone

Hi Everyone my name is Don I am just slightly familiar with your Blog but I am interested in communing with you. I am a truth seeker. I feel that it is absolutely important that we discover our true identity in Christ Jesus in order that we might manifest the powers infused in us from the very beginning of time. I beleive that Christianity as we have come to know it has been polluted by religion and that God (which is in everyone of us) is calling out these infractions. I am very interested in those scholars who have carefully investigated and unveiled the truth about church and religion . I have just became familiar with John Shelby Sprong through an interview which was today broadcast on Canada's CBC. One other Scholar which I have come to admire is Tom Harpur who also seems to paint a similar picture. I do believe that together we can make a difference.

Hi Everyone my name is Don I am just slightly familiar with your Blog but I am interested in communing with you. I am a truth seeker. I feel that it is absolutely important that we discover our true identity in Christ Jesus in order that we might manifest the powers infused in us from the very beginning of time. I beleive that Christianity as we have come to know it has been polluted by religion and that God (which is in everyone of us) is calling out these infractions. I am very interested in those scholars who have carefully investigated and unveiled the truth about church and religion . I have just became familiar with John Shelby Sprong through an interview which was today broadcast on Canada's CBC. One other Scholar which I have come to admire is Tom Harpur who also seems to paint a similar picture. I do believe that together we can make a difference.

Welcome Don. I'm sure you'll find the forum a rich experience. Spong has some very interesting stuff to say. For some solid (yet revolutionary) Christ-centred ministry you might look up Richard Rohr at the Centre for Radical Grace. Also I recommend the work of Marcus Borg.

Brian

Archived