Missed You Guys

fatherman

Wow. Didn't realize how much I missed this community. The truth is, I've been exploring evangelical/praise style of worship and more traditional theology, but it's hard for me to reconcile my belief that scripture reflects the relationship of God to a very particular people in a very particular time/place with the conservative perspective of scripture as inerrant and complete. I have to accept the fact that I'm an oddball where ever I go. ;-)

Thanks for being here, TCPC

Wow. Didn't realize how much I missed this community. The truth is, I've been exploring evangelical/praise style of worship and more traditional theology, but it's hard for me to reconcile my belief that scripture reflects the relationship of God to a very particular people in a very particular time/place with the conservative perspective of scripture as inerrant and complete. I have to accept the fact that I'm an oddball where ever I go. ;-)

Thanks for being here, TCPC

I belong to a evangelical/praise style church because that is all there is in my dutch community. It is a great group of people but my theology is different. I have always enjoyed your posts and am excited to hear from you again. thanks Bob VE

Archived