Hello From The Truth Seeker

Seebee

Hi all,

Please meet someone new and different, exciting and radical, but always truth seeking. My background is that of a professional engineer and that of an agnostic. 2/3 years back I took it upon myself to do some research with the aim of finding out why, if He was there, science had not found God.

The method of research showed itself to be in discovering the very best theories that science had to offer and not following and understanding the conventional. In a similar manner the topics of religion and spirituality were tested.

The results lead me down a path of knowledge isolation. I know why science hasn’t discovered God. I also know why conventional science has got its picture wrong of the universe. I now understand the pressures of conventionality that lead even (most of) those professing to use the scientific method down a path of conservatism. Likewise for religion.

Knowing the truth (or let’s call it the best theory available) in science has lead me down a dark and lonely alley; the only saving grace of which is that I know it leads to the future of knowledge, and the quest for truth is what drives me.

Let me tell you a bit about that future:

Science will confirm that the rule of cause and effect dominate all of the observable universe. This is opposed to the currently conventional random chance (quantum workings, big bang etc.) being at the fundamental level.

Science will confirm that there is an ‘energy’ containing outside-of-time environment. What I mean here is that the greater reality contains both an inside of time bit (that’s where we are now) and an outside of time bit. The outside of time bit is an absolute necessity for the inside of time bit to work the way it does since it contains at least half the energy required to make things, and make them happen.

It will be instantly recognisable that outside-of-time is hierarchically superior to inside-of-time. Using an Aristotle-type approach philosophers will say that cause and effect translates to source and sink in an outside of time situation. Therefore us (the sink) have a Source in the (hierarchically superior) outside of time place.

My research into the phenomenon of consciousness has identified one branch of such, which aligns with the above physics. It is pointless me looking into other avenues which don’t accord with the best physics has to offer. This research is unaware of the physics I talk about, and being empirical it doesn’t need to, but it does state quite unambiguously that for consciousness to work as we perceive it, it does need at least one more dimension. With my physics knowledge (above) I can state that any dimension greater than 3 is of an outside of time nature.

There is much factual scientific evidence which makes it very clear to me that the scientific theory is correct. It is the work of a serious ex-professor of physics from M.I.T. . Although not complete (give it time!) it describes most of the basic phenomena we experience in our lives. I am convinced, for example that Einstein would have loved it.

Not being that way inclined I know that most cannot see the brilliance of the theory. I know that it will take time, but will eventually have it’s day. When that day comes mankind will experience a maturing in it’s relationship with a Higher Power. It will know without a doubt that it has a Higher Source from which all (matter) is created. It will know that the phenomenon of consciousness resides in the same place as the Higher Source and the debate will be about whether the Source is conscious or whether it’s a coincidence. (I think it probably is don’t you?)

I long for that day to come, but for the moment I wait. I long to get these findings out to the world:- I will be starting a blog shortly. But the blog will be technical and I need it to be popularised. I search for a writer or someone to transform a novel exciting drama into a book or film.

Meanwhile I will be posting here, trying to find community outside of the conventional but aligned to the truth.

I understanding that you don’t know me and so the import of what I bring is diminished, I nevertheless, with honest heart, proclaim that this will make news one day. That this will be the main topic of conversation. That mankind will change as a result of this. We are due an upgrade in our understanding of our relationship with the Creator.

Love and peace

Carl

Welcome. Many thanks for your look into the crystal ball.

This sudden influx of members tells me I should perhaps brush up on my sociological skills, such as they are, not to mention looking through Amazon lists for a few scientific textbooks...... :D

But anyway, pleased to meek you.

tariki

(Derek)

Welcome Carl, and love and peace right back at you.

Your intro is interesting and I would like to discuss your ideas further. Your intro post was pretty vague regarding theories, best and conventional. I need to know more specifics before I can discuss them. Where is your blog?

Welcome Carl, and love and peace right back at you.

Your intro is interesting and I would like to discuss your ideas further. Your intro post was pretty vague regarding theories, best and conventional. I need to know more specifics before I can discuss them. Where is your blog?

Hi Harry,

I've seen some of your posts already, so your personality is not totally fresh to me and I'm glad you contacted me.

Yes I am vague at the moment I agree. I do not have the blog in place yet, I envisage it will be 2-3 months before that happens, so I could ask you to wait until then.

Alternatively I could send you some stuff to wade through, or pointers to web sites to get you up to speed. It is an awful lot I'm afraid and it takes a lot of mind power to adjust to it all. What I'm thinking is that I could run it as a sort of course with identified milestones (from the outset), if of course you're interested. Then at any time if it got too difficult or time consuming we could call a halt to it.

I leave it up to you to decide.

In the meantime I thank you again for your welcome

Carl

Hi Harry,

I've seen some of your posts already, so your personality is not totally fresh to me and I'm glad you contacted me.

Yes I am vague at the moment I agree. I do not have the blog in place yet, I envisage it will be 2-3 months before that happens, so I could ask you to wait until then.

Alternatively I could send you some stuff to wade through, or pointers to web sites to get you up to speed. It is an awful lot I'm afraid and it takes a lot of mind power to adjust to it all. What I'm thinking is that I could run it as a sort of course with identified milestones (from the outset), if of course you're interested. Then at any time if it got too difficult or time consuming we could call a halt to it.

I leave it up to you to decide.

In the meantime I thank you again for your welcome

Carl

Carl,

My mind is like a dry sponge send me some links to web sites and let's see if it can soak up some information. My email is shifter@hughes.net

Archived