Updating Profile

Harry

I've been trying to figure out how to put my picture and profile on file so people can know me better. I found the profile update on the TCPC home page but it requires a user name & password and that page doesn't recognize my user name & password for the forums that I used to log on here. It appears that in order to get a user name & password recognized by the home page which will allow me to to a profile requires that I become an affiliate member at a cost of $35 dollars. Is this a correct interpretation or am I missing something? ;)

Paz

Harry

No Harrythat is not true. I am not at my computer now butwill be in an hour to see why

Joe

Joseph, thanks for the quick response. I think I found the correct way and have gone through the profile update proceedure. Let's see if it works.

No Harrythat is not true. I am not at my computer now butwill be in an hour to see why

Joe

I see that Harry and Ron are categorized as SENIOR SPONG SUBSCRIBERs. I have registered and am categorized as a LURKER. How do i get the information across that I am also a SPONG SUBSCRIBER? I did not see any place for this information in the Profile section. The only thing that I could put in the Profile was my birthday.

I see that Harry and Ron are categorized as SENIOR SPONG SUBSCRIBERs. I have registered and am categorized as a LURKER. How do i get the information across that I am also a SPONG SUBSCRIBER? I did not see any place for this information in the Profile section. The only thing that I could put in the Profile was my birthday.

Hi halinsalem,

Sorry it was system generated and i have no list so i will manually change each individual subscriber as they PM me or include that data in their introduction. Changing yours now.

Joseph

Hi halinsalem,

Sorry it was system generated and i have no list so i will manually change each individual subscriber as they PM me or include that data in their introduction. Changing yours now.

Joseph

Thank you, Joseph for the prompt response. The title "Lurker" was probably somewhat accurate - I have been exploring a little, but I do not know where I fit in yet. I consider myself a "Progressive" Christian but I do not know if my definition of "Progressive" fits the TCPC forum. I will do some more lurking and see if anything appeals to me.

Hal

Archived