Hi

TedBaxter

Hi. I just joined. I look forward to reading and occasionally responding.

I'm very liberal. Currently this looks and feels very humanistic and skeptical. I don't mean skeptical in a bad way, just in a questioning way. Anyway, that's where I am right now.

My faith tradition is the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).

Guest billmc

Hi. I just joined. I look forward to reading and occasionally responding.

I'm very liberal. Currently this looks and feels very humanistic and skeptical. I don't mean skeptical in a bad way, just in a questioning way. Anyway, that's where I am right now.

My faith tradition is the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).

Welcome, Ted. Glad you're here! I love your icon and the old Mary Tyler Moore show!

I'm very...well...me. Conservative on some things. Liberal on others. And confused on most things. :D

I've visited the CC-DOC a few times. Enjoyed it a lot, but it is far from my house.

What do you enjoy about your church and faith tradition? Would there be anything you would change if you could?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not responding. Got side-tracked with other things.

My denomination's biggest strength is that one doesn't have to hide their true thoughts and feelings. One is free to think freely. As far as what it needs to change, I think it is struggling to figure out what it means to be church in this new era. So are all the other mainline denominations.

Archived