Hello

Hornet

Greetings!

I'm an evangelical Christian and I joined this board to find out about Progressive Christianity. I became a Christian when I was a child and I went to a Christian school from the fourth grade until I graduated from high school. My parents were not religious, but they wanted me to go to a Christian school anyway. They didn't care about religion. They thought that a religious school would be more academically rigorous than a public school.

I'm studying Koine Greek on my own so that I can read the Septuagint and the Greek New Testament.

I work as a software engineer in the automotive industry.

Hornet

Welcome to the board Hornet. I hope you find your time here interesting, informative, and all around beneficial.

Studying another language, especially on one's own, is always a challenge. How are you coming along? Best of luck to you!

Peace,

Mike

Welcome to the board Hornet. I hope you find your time here interesting, informative, and all around beneficial.

Studying another language, especially on one's own, is always a challenge. How are you coming along? Best of luck to you!

Peace,

Mike

I just started studying Koine Greek. I'm going through the book, A Primer of Biblical Greek, by N. Clayton Croy. I learned the alphabet and now I'm learning the different forms of the Greek verb.

Archived