Incarnating The Divine

jerryb

I have been so deeply moved for the past few days, by a statement Fred made on Open Path..."If we take the Christ path seriously and joyfully,we can incarnate the divine from within and begin to see the divine in others".

Did you notice that Fred says that this power-to-incarnate comes from WITHIN? Does this mean that we really can ,through our prayers, move things and even circumstances in a positive, loving way?

I repeat this topic's description....."WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL WE REALLY ARE!

What do you think?

Blessings

jerryb

I have been so deeply moved for the past few days, by a statement Fred made on Open Path..."If we take the Christ path seriously and joyfully,we can incarnate the divine from within and begin to see the divine in others".

Did you notice that Fred says that this power-to-incarnate comes from WITHIN? Does this mean that we really can ,through our prayers, move things and even circumstances in a positive, loving way?

I repeat this topic's description....."WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL WE REALLY ARE!

What do you think?

Blessings

jerryb

Hi Jerry,

Interesting question. To me, In Christ is hid all knowledge, mysteries and unlimited and infinite power. I think what it really means is that when we are manifesting the divine (Christ), we are one with that power and nothing is impossible. It seems to me prayer helps to connects us but when we are connected, we cease to exist as being separate and act in accordance with that nature in which all things are possible. In that state it seems to me there is no "we" to have an idea of how powerful we really are. There is just the divine. From that position we are one with God and do not do our own works but the works of the divine. In my experience, prayer at that time of connection, to me, seems no longer necessary as there ceases to be the duality of one who is praying and one who is being prayed to. At this point also, the divine is visible in others because without the concept of separation all are seen at the substrate level which is the same in all. So then who is really moving things and circumstances in a positive way? It seems to me it is not "we" or "i", but the divine incarnate.

Just one perspective to consider.

Joseph

Hi Jerry,

Interesting question. To me, In Christ is hid all knowledge, mysteries and unlimited and infinite power. I think what it really means is that when we are manifesting the divine (Christ), we are one with that power and nothing is impossible. It seems to me prayer helps to connects us but when we are connected, we cease to exist as being separate and act in accordance with that nature in which all things are possible. In that state it seems to me there is no "we" to have an idea of how powerful we really are. There is just the divine. From that position we are one with God and do not do our own works but the works of the divine. In my experience, prayer at that time of connection, to me, seems no longer necessary as there ceases to be the duality of one who is praying and one who is being prayed to. At this point also, the divine is visible in others because without the concept of separation all are seen at the substrate level which is the same in all. So then who is really moving things and circumstances in a positive way? It seems to me it is not "we" or "i", but the divine incarnate.

Just one perspective to consider.

Joseph

Greetings joseph

I really liked your post. Especially the part where you said," In my experience,prayer at that time of connection ,to me,seems no longer necessary as there ceases to be the duality of one who is praying and one who is being prayed to."

If this is true....and I tend to believe that it is,then we have wasted so many hours,days,and years praying long, agonizing prayers, when all the time.....that divine oneness you spoke about was

'simply ours for the taking'.

What a powerful concept that is! Thank you my friend.

Blessings,

jerry

Greetings joseph

I really liked your post. Especially the part where you said," In my experience,prayer at that time of connection ,to me,seems no longer necessary as there ceases to be the duality of one who is praying and one who is being prayed to."

If this is true....and I tend to believe that it is,then we have wasted so many hours,days,and years praying long, agonizing prayers, when all the time.....that divine oneness you spoke about was

'simply ours for the taking'.

What a powerful concept that is! Thank you my friend.

Blessings,

jerry

Thanks for the kind words Jerry,

That is one way to look at it but it seems to me that nothing has really been wasted. To me, it is all part of an evolving process on the part of the creature in whose case it was all necessary to realize the truth which could never be hidden. Personally, I don't look at it as 'simply ours for the taking' even though it might seem that way. To me, it is more like there was never anything that had to be taken and it was more a case of misidentification with that which is created and envisioned itself as separate when it never really was.

Just something to consider,

Joseph

Good topic, I feel in our traditional prayers we are talking to God, but when God is talking to us we can call it intuition. When we are aware He talks to us through our dreams, our spouses, children, people we meet, newspapers, science, flowers and especially through the people who make us mad.

God the Father is so widespread that everything is within Him and He is within everything. I like to call God the Father Pure consciousness, which is outside and inside. As Christians we are introduced to it as Christ consciousness and it is everywhere like the sun's energy spreading all over the world and shinning on everyone good and bad. The only thing that separates one from the energy of the Father is the umbrella of ego. When one leaves the ‘doer I' and approaches the ‘pure I', the aims of life are fulfilled and life becomes fruitful. To do this one needs to make the universal will 'Thy will' or "Let They will be done." I feel this is the only way to make the ego in the human personality unattached. Inner commitment and reverence are needed to help one to acquire Christ consciousness and to give one the knowledge that one is divine and not the ‘doer I'. We are all having different relations with the Divine and our relations even change with the time of day, our activity, and our awareness. May we all share in the Lord's dance and be joyful in His presence or at least laugh with the jokes He plays on us.

Archived