New - Again - Sorta

Joseph encouraged me to stop in and say hello. As I was encouraged by his encouragement, I decided to do just that. And so, without further ado:

Hello! :P

Aletheia,

When I went back to study the older posts of 05 it was noticed you were quite active and I enjoyed the many conversations that were part of that era of the TCPC board of which you were a part along with flowperson and many others. Especially I enjoyed your participation in the FredP threads. I am so happy that you took me up on stopping in and hope you will share with us some of what has happened in your life since you left. And of course share some of your wisdom with us whenever you can in areas you feel comfortable. Even if not. :lol:

Joseph

Aletheia,

When I went back to study the older posts of 05 it was noticed you were quite active and I enjoyed the many conversations that were part of that era of the TCPC board of which you were a part along with flowperson and many others. Especially I enjoyed your participation in the FredP threads. I am so happy that you took me up on stopping in and hope you will share with us some of what has happened in your life since you left. And of course share some of your wisdom with us whenever you can in areas you feel comfortable. Even if not. :lol:

Joseph

Thanks Joseph.

I have stayed in touch with Fred, but have lost track of Flowperson. I'm hoping he'll come by and see that we are talking about him.

Howdy Jen! How goes life with Jesus? (And no, I'm not making fun.) :)

Hi Aletheia,

Glad you've decided to check out the TCPC bunch again. How have you been doing?

JosephM, I suspect you're actively trying to build community here! :D

Jen

Hey there! I came after you left, I guess, but I just wanted to say welcome back! Hope you'll stick around! :)

Sorry about the late response McKenna. I've been otherwise engaged (yardwork) recently.

Thank you for the welcome back! I don't know how much I'll be participating, but it's been nice to stop in and say hi to everyone. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aletheia,

You wouldn't remember me but I enjoyed reading some of your earlier topics also--on Process Studies, open theology, gnosticism, etc. Think you once explained that the word Aletheia was defined by Plato as truth, and by Thomas Moore and others as “unforgetting…. God can become unconcealed to us through myth, art, nature, meditation, prayer.”

Hope you will come back when you have time.

Aletheia,

You wouldn't remember me but I enjoyed reading some of your earlier topics also--on Process Studies, open theology, gnosticism, etc. Think you once explained that the word Aletheia was defined by Plato as truth, and by Thomas Moore and others as "unforgetting…. God can become unconcealed to us through myth, art, nature, meditation, prayer."

Hope you will come back when you have time.

Rivanna,

Actually I do remember you. :) I'm very impressed that you remember that much about what we talked about. You have a great memory!

I keep on planning to come back and participate, but one thing or another seems to keep getting in the way. :(

Archived