Thrilled To Find This Place!

Hello from Texas! I am really happy to have found a group of like-minded individuals. I am dedicating my life to working for God, the God I have believed in for years, the one who doesn't send you to hell if you aren't a "Christian" I have been having a major debate with my roommate over the last few months. She is a very conservative Christian. The debate finally turned into an argument a few weeks ago, so we have decided to no longer discuss politics or religion, (right!) After realizing the power of my convictions I decided it was time to become active rather than just talking about being a progressive Christian.

Anyway, I am very glad to be here. Thanks for having me. ;)

Hello from Texas! I am really happy to have found a group of like-minded individuals. I am dedicating my life to working for God, the God I have believed in for years, the one who doesn't send you to hell if you aren't a "Christian" I have been having a major debate with my roommate over the last few months. She is a very conservative Christian. The debate finally turned into an argument a few weeks ago, so we have decided to no longer discuss politics or religion, (right!) After realizing the power of my convictions I decided it was time to become active rather than just talking about being a progressive Christian.

Anyway, I am very glad to be here. Thanks for having me. ;)

Welcome! :)

Welcome WorkingforGod,

So happy you decided to stop here. I think you will find people with similar experiences here. There is never a requirement to believe the same as another. If you fit under the umbrella of the 8 points of TCPC and consider yourself a progressive christian (PC), you are welcome to post in the protected PC area. All others are still welcome here and may post in the other areas as long as they are respectful to differing views and do not make personal attacks. So welcome again and enjoy yourself and make new friendships.

Love Joseph

Welcome, WorkingforGod. I'm so glad you found this place. I predict a fruitful journey!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, from all of you. I have been doing some reading and it is all so very fascinating to me. :ph34r:

I'll be lurking and reading for awhile and then I will contribute.

Denise

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, from all of you. I have been doing some reading and it is all so very fascinating to me. :ph34r:

Denise

Look forward to your input and post. Salutations to the divinity within you. Soma

Denise

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear from you! :)

Archived