I Would Like To Say Hello, My Name Is Jarrad

Guest Jarrad

Guest Jarrad

Wanted to say hi to everyone... Not sure how I would describe myself, or my beliefs, I guess I am somewhat opinionated, a bit of a radical (though I struggle daily not to be <smile>)

I like to keep everything light, but occasionally I am misunderstood, so if you are offended by me it will not be intentional. I pretty much like everyone, with the possible exception people that abuse others.

To me everyone is the same, and when I leave this world, I think it safe to say I will not have a title, with plaques on the wall, I will not have accumulated wealth, I will not have attained a high position in some grand organization. But I do realize many of those things come honestly to people with a good heart.

I don't want what you have, that's yours. I don't want to be like you, that's you, but if we can somehow end up better for having known each other, then that is all we can ask.

It seems to me there are people on this little planet whose shoe laces I am not worthy to tie, they are saintly - I am not one of them, I didn't come here for that, or I haven't reached their level <smile> if there is such a thing.

Also I will say up front that you should look over my grammar, I have been asked in the past if English is my second language <grin> People that know me will tell you I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

My motto is... we are exactly where we are supposed to be right now. You can't change me, I can't change you, but change will come, so don't sweat it, be real.

Well enough about me, I could go on and on and on and on... well you get the idea.

Look forward to some interesting chats

Jarrad

• 3 weeks later...

Archived