The Gospel Of Humanity And Biomystical Christianity

sonoman

Here you go, Progressive Christians: my two websites where one may learn of a new Christian theology, one that bridges the gap between God and humanity. The Gospel of Humanity

This is from your future selves who have periodically sent messengers (angels) back down the time line of Creation to reveal in ever increasing physical understanding the true relationship between God and humanity. The Gospel of Humanity is the culmination of the revelatory experiences this prophesy bearer has gone through over the last 30 years. It is my Gospel. It is the spiritual essence of Biomystical Christianity, the term I use for the new Christian theology that directly links our physical existence with the unfolding revelation of the Godhead.

There are many aspects to Biomystical Christianity as you will see from the website. From the report of my first "Biomystical religious experience to the Story of Paxcalibur to the Vision of Christ Josephine to the Gospel of Humanity. Plus, there's a new philosophy as well: Climax Social Evolution Theory which was the first "product" of my being guided in my thinking by an angel sent from our future selves. I know, using the term "angel" brings up all sorts of flags but what can I say? It's the truth as the way prophets sometimes get their strange ideas. Like Muhammad I too was guided by a spiritual entity, never seen or heard directly, but inferred through consistent spiritual themes, the Angel of Peace, the Angel of Jerusalem, Ariel. Ariel stepped aside a couple of years ago when Father took over direct communication. Father Jesus guides me now.

You ready for this, Progressive Christians? Now you know why I can actually speak far more comfortably with my Pentecostal Christian friend and family about divine revelation because they know what I'm talking about while our more intellectually favored Christian friends tend to poo poo such throwbacks to supernaturalistic beliefs. Well, there's a ton of controversial ideas awaiting your perusal at these two websites if anyone's interested in the form Christianity will be taking in the Age of Aquarius.

Shalom,

Stephen

Greetings Stephen,

I have now had time to read over your site The Gospel of Humanity And Biomystical Christianity. I enjoyed reading it and did so without prejudice. I would say that I neither believe nor disbelieve all of what I read though I found a lot of wisdom in it and views expressed in different ways than I might but never-the-less similar to my own present understanding.

Personally, I am not much for accepting things based on writings but more interested in the personal experience myself. One Biblical writing that speaks to me as an individual is ...

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:27 (KJV)

I can only receive what I am prepared to receive and know the limitations of my mind which can be deceived. Therefor, as relates to the spiritual, to me, I only trust implicitly those things that are directly revealed to me by Spirit. All of my experiences are of course subjective and I am allowing God to build this building rather than what my mind thinks seems logical or rational.

If you are interested in where I had difficulty from my experience with your writing... it was this.

"In the Holy Land there now exists a spiritually magic Sword of Peace, brought there as God's Gift to the Palestinian peoples as a Sign of the return of the Messiah and as God's special tool for righting wrongs done in the name of God. It is a sin to divide the Holy Land and God will not let the dividing Wall stand. One touch of the Sword of Peace will bring the Serpent Wall down within three years as a Sign that the Gospel of Humanity is true. This is the continuing Story of Paxcalibur.**"

I am not saying that what you said above is true or false. Only that for me personally it brought up a flag and I could not receive it at this time. Thanks again for sharing Stephen.

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Greetings Stephen,

I have now had time to read over your site The Gospel of Humanity And Biomystical Christianity. I enjoyed reading it and did so without prejudice. I would say that I neither believe nor disbelieve all of what I read though I found a lot of wisdom in it and views expressed in different ways than I might but never-the-less similar to my own present understanding.

Personally, I am not much for accepting things based on writings but more interested in the personal experience myself. One Biblical writing that speaks to me as an individual is ...

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the </a>same <a href="http://" target="_blank">anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:27 (KJV)

I can only receive what I am prepared to receive and know the limitations of my mind which can be deceived. Therefor, as relates to the spiritual, to me, I only trust implicitly those things that are directly revealed to me by Spirit. All of my experiences are of course subjective and I am allowing God to build this building rather than what my mind thinks seems logical or rational.

If you are interested in where I had difficulty from my experience with your writing... it was this.

"In the Holy Land there now exists a spiritually magic Sword of Peace, brought there as God's Gift to the Palestinian peoples as a Sign of the return of the Messiah and as God's special tool for righting wrongs done in the name of God. It is a sin to divide the Holy Land and God will not let the dividing Wall stand. One touch of the Sword of Peace will bring the Serpent Wall down within three years as a Sign that the Gospel of Humanity is true. This is the continuing Story of Paxcalibur.**"

I am not saying that what you said above is true or false. Only that for me personally it brought up a flag and I could not receive it at this time. Thanks again for sharing Stephen.

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Joseph, a couple of years ago I was invited back to Nazareth by the Abuna of the Church of St. Mary to participate again in their annual Easter procession that ends in the courtyard of the Basilica of the Annunciation. I couldn't come then as I was fighting prostate cancer, a battle that I won with God's help (a month or so before my scheduled surgery was when Father spoke to me for the first time and for the first time I had a "personal relationship" with God. The Ariel influence had been fading away for some time, oddly coinciding in time with Ariel Sharon's stroke and vegetative state.) This new action that predicts the Apartheid Wall falling within three years of a touch of Paxcalibur to it is what I consider a major test of the spiritual authority of the Gospel of Humanity. This is one of those times where a prophet has to put up proof or shut up so of course I have to follow through with this mission however I can. My time in Israel before only confirmed my anti-Zionist opinions and for several years I have maintained an anti-Zionist information blog site which may come back to bite me with Israeli officials come the time of returning to Israel and the Occupied Territories. Israelis don't like peace activists and they don't like Paxcalibur. They confiscated it once, held it for a month before returning it to me. I only hope I can get back in to Israel but in any event, Paxcalibur is there already and so the show will go on. I'm sorry if this aspect of my peace mission bothers you. It shouldn't but I can see it would if you do not know why anti-Zionism has developed as the inevitable backlash of the crooked way Israel was established in 1947-48.

(snip for brevity)

I'm sorry if this aspect of my peace mission bothers you. It shouldn't but I can see it would if you do not know why anti-Zionism has developed as the inevitable backlash of the crooked way Israel was established in 1947-48.

Stephen,

No bother in the least or need to be sorry. I assumed you were open to comments and so I thought I would detail one section that at the present I was unable to relate to. As I said I was neither saying it was true or false but only that I had difficulty receiving a witness. There is certainly nothing to be sorry about on your part.

Love Joseph

Stephen,

Would you please summarize the information on these links? What are the main differences between this "new Christianity" and traditional Christianity? It seemed to me that much of the page

The Gospel of Humanity, was speaking of your authority to present a new message. Can you boil down that message into easy-to-understand points?

How is "becoming God" different that "reflecting God's glory" of Christian tradition?

I see what you are saying about your new thoughts that humans are not fallen beings. I think that was a story within Christianity to say that we all tend to run away from God naturally and we need to consciously choose to orient our lives toward God or we will be lost in self-satisfaction and greed.

What utmost spiritual value will I be asked to give up? Love?

Archived