Thanksgiving

soma

It is Thanksgiving, I want to thank you all for presenting my spirit with an intuitive understanding that the mysteries of faith can be brought into existence and appreciated. These mysteries are given to us to be mastered, and they seek understanding, not only in reflection, but also in prayer and meditation. You have shown me that God is everything, which I try to represent for the intellect and is infinitely more so I pass from philosophical understanding to faith, and then I pass from faith to spiritual understanding. Spiritual understanding is an intensification of faith transforming it into a vision, an experience and a mystical union. This spiritual vision is accomplished by sacrificing my ego into total submission, a moment where I give myself totally to God. My ego is a kind of anxiety that ties the spirit down to the physical plane and allows no enlargement of consciousness. Thanks to the death and sacrifice of Jesus and his physical form, I can achieve wonderful spiritual heights. Jesus by his grace died for us and then rose again spiritually to resurrect our consciousness from our egos. I am thankful for all your post giving and reminding me of the spiritual joys that are always present to an open mind.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, Soma! :) This Journey into Faith is our Journey into Life as you so well pointed out. When we are alone with ourselves, quiet the noise, and still the urges we can then sense that which is More...that which is Deep. I find that when I approach the Infinite within leaving behind preconceived images and outcomes, I am at the threshold of the universe of which I am part. Within us is a Gateway...a window through which all of what we call God joins with our Spirit. This day, let us all be as One, with One, and for One. Amen.

• 4 weeks later...
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, Soma! :) This Journey into Faith is our Journey into Life as you so well pointed out. When we are alone with ourselves, quiet the noise, and still the urges we can then sense that which is More...that which is Deep. I find that when I approach the Infinite within leaving behind preconceived images and outcomes, I am at the threshold of the universe of which I am part. Within us is a Gateway...a window through which all of what we call God joins with our Spirit. This day, let us all be as One, with One, and for One. Amen.

My sentiments exactly! When I am alone I feel All One (Al-One). Have a Deep meaningful Christmas Russ.

Archived