Hey

jeremy ritch

What kind of ministy do you run?

I run a subculture ministry. Our focus is primarily in the Hardcore, Punka nd underground music scenes. I am a part of that world and have been for most of my life so I feel the need to minister to those in my culture. We basically build relationships with people, go to shows, have bible studies and just try and meet the needs of our community. www.holdfastministries.com

I also do speaking and write a lot on my personal website www.jeremyritch.com

I run a subculture ministry. Our focus is primarily in the Hardcore, Punka nd underground music scenes. I am a part of that world and have been for most of my life so I feel the need to minister to those in my culture. We basically build relationships with people, go to shows, have bible studies and just try and meet the needs of our community. www.holdfastministries.com

I also do speaking and write a lot on my personal website www.jeremyritch.com

I looked up your site. Very intense. Some might say what you describe is similar to what has been referred to as the Night of Sense. I don't know enough (about it or you) to make any kind of claim, but either way, I wish you what you and those who rely on you need to sustain your ministry.

Archived