So You Think You Are A Christian?

I bring this up to examine what does this really mean?

I see several options...

First, So you think you are a Christian? It questions the whole religious issue from top to bottom, as far as I can tell if a person accepts the foundations of Christianity and takes the basic principles to heart that ALL men and women are created in the image of GOD then we are ALL Christian striving to do the will and work for and of GOD. This is a heart condition to know and Love the teachings of GOD through the words revealed to us as the teachings of Jesus and other great leaders and motivators.

Second or second part, You are a Liar, if you think you are a Christian this judge proclaims that you are a liar? Huh? Excuse me? How can a judge make such a claim or statement? It is a falsehood and bigotry stripping the individual rights of a person and should raise the hackles of every person free or slave... Believer or Non-Believer... Rich or Poor... We should all have the right to believe or not to believe in truth and we should be allowed to share what we find to be true.

Third, could the judge be simply meaning that all defendants that come into his courtroom are liars? If so another right has also been violated in that each person is entitled to a fair trial and if the judge feels that all defendants are liars then the hearing was not fair. I was not innocent until proven guilty I was guilty and condemned by a bigoted judge.

The hypocrisy of the Church to condemn me for trying to expose all of the truth not only in my defense but also in the defense of GOD as a pure and holy creator of good above and beyond the false teachings and texts, the midrash in all of the combined religious teachings presented by each of the leaders in each divided cult that claims to be a path to eternal life has failed to be true.

World Peace will only occur when we understand the simple truth about all religion, as each wants to be the favorite. GOD will not play favorites, each individual around the globe should be Blessed and be a Blessing, you will either know GOD and or be GOOD or you will not...

I do hope that I get some good feedback on this discussion that I have just started and that I'm allowed to come back and participate in an ongoing dialogue that I'm sure will develop, but if not then I must say that I do know I am a Christian in my own belief and I am not a liar to you or myself, along with the fact that in absence of reparations judge Lawrence Brown should never sit on the bench again.

Only in certain situations do I self -identify as a Christian. I'm not really concerned about labels but I realize some are. IMO, if someone identifies themself as a Christian, then they are free to. I'm not here to determine who is "in" and who is "out." Which, imo, is the only reason some are interested in checking out someone's credentials.

My point had more to do with this as a quote in a court of law, a Judge that is preoccupied reading a novel covered up in Blue Construction paper should never make a comment to be quoted as this above when sentencing an innocent person of any crime.

How do I prove my facts if the facts and evidence are ignored?

Talk about checking out credentials...

With what I have in my possession I can prove so much truth, but what does it benefit me if the truth is not known?

Suffering is usually not self inflicted but caused...

Love heals...

I do hope that I get some good feedback on this discussion that I have just started and that I'm allowed to come back and participate in an ongoing dialogue that I'm sure will develop, but if not then I must say that I do know I am a Christian in my own belief and I am not a liar to you or myself, along with the fact that in absence of reparations judge Lawrence Brown should never sit on the bench again.

I'm confused...what are we discussing? And who's Lawrence Brown? Am I missing something? :unsure:

This doesn't really seem to be all that difficult.

If I'm reading TGWB correctly, he had an issue before the court. The judge made a determination in the case where TGWB made a point in his defense to say that he was a Christian. When TGWB approached his fellow church members for help, perhaps as a defense witness or something, they appear to have turned their back on him. The judge declared TGWB was not only not a Christian but found him guilty of the charges (whatever they might have been) on top of that.

In TGWB's opinion, he's certain the truth was quashed when he was found guilty. A verdict TGWB feels has been a travesty of justice; and the church was inhospitable to his claims. As a result TGWB has been left to suffer the unjust consequencs all alone, looking for an audience to hear the truth and of other injustices done, since the judge closed his mind in TGWB's case.

Now comes TGWB, to air his grievences into some sympathetic ears. He comes, sure that this court and church fiasco is a microcosm of the delimma for world peace. He comes in all earnestness.

If I'm reading TGWB correctly, he had an issue before the court. The judge made a determination in the case where TGWB made a point in his defense to say that he was a Christian. When TGWB approached his fellow church members for help, perhaps as a defense witness or something, they appear to have turned their back on him. The judge declared TGWB was not only not a Christian but found him guilty of the charges (whatever they might have been) on top of that.

In TGWB's opinion, he's certain the truth was quashed when he was found guilty. A verdict TGWB feels has been a travesty of justice; and the church was inhospitable to his claims. As a result TGWB has been left to suffer the unjust consequencs all alone, looking for an audience to hear the truth and of other injustices done, since the judge closed his mind in TGWB's case.

Now comes TGWB, to air his grievences into some sympathetic ears. He comes, sure that this court and church fiasco is a microcosm of the delimma for world peace. He comes in all earnestness.

If that's what he meant, then TGWB, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. I just found your wording to be rather cryptic; I thought it was supposed to be a metaphor of some kind, since you didn't state up front that it had happened to you. (There was a reference somewhere in there, but I must have breezed over it, already thinking I was reading some kind of metaphor.) Would you like to give a bit more context? Why did you point out that you were a Christian in your defense?

Thank you Davidk - I just did not read than into GWB post.

Perhaps, just perhaps there is something missing here. If GWB was basing his defense on the fact that he was a Christian then I can understand the Judge's reply. I don't agree with that reply - I can understand it though. If GWB based his defence of his 'Christianity' then he was in fact challenging the court. He was, in effect, saying to the Judge you have to not only believe me but you have give me the benefit of any decision you make on the grounds that I'm a Christian - something unacceptable in any court - it's asking for trouble. And I can also understand his fellow Christians baulking at giving supporting evidence under those circumstances. I would be most hesitant to do so.

A Court of Justice is like Science - you bring God into at your peril.

However, I may have the wrong end of the story here.

Hi Davidk and Wayseer

Hi Davidk,

I'm going to comment to Wayseer because his post has opened up the can of worms that was started by the text in your quote... Something that I wanted to clear up and couldn't before... And yes I tried... And I really do appreciate you for trying to clear things up even if you have things a little eskew... I hope this works... Oh' the whinning for sympathy, let's not go there, I'm not whinning I am trying to communicate and would like to figure out how to get my points across so that people can truly understand...

Thank you Davidk - I just did not read than into GWB post.

Perhaps, just perhaps there is something missing here. If GWB was basing his defense on the fact that he was a Christian then I can understand the Judge's reply. I don't agree with that reply - I can understand it though. If GWB based his defence of his 'Christianity' then he was in fact challenging the court. He was, in effect, saying to the Judge you have to not only believe me but you have give me the benefit of any decision you make on the grounds that I'm a Christian - something unacceptable in any court - it's asking for trouble. And I can also understand his fellow Christians baulking at giving supporting evidence under those circumstances. I would be most hesitant to do so.

A Court of Justice is like Science - you bring God into at your peril.

However, I may have the wrong end of the story here.

Hi Wayseer,

Yes, you do have the wrong end of the story or a bad interpretation, I was originally charged with a very minor offense, it was for being Arrogant, and yelling and screaming to cause public alarm The charge was a summary offense called Disorderly Conduct. I've posted the events in court or of court in the internet, you can check my story out and verify that I'm not only telling the truth but my writing of events is very detailed and accurate.

What happened after being charged and the reason I was charged was because I was a witness to an accident that took place behind the work vehicle I was driving... It's a long story, I'll skip to the court room where I found out that the charges in the citation were not the charges that I was being accused of in court, in District Court the charges became about the profanity that another person used at the scene and then the person charging me with a violation who happened to be a participant is the local detective who lied to say that I spoke profanity while trying to be a witness to an accident. Profanity it was the person using profanity a man in a vehicle that had cursed at me within two weeks of the particular accident. Here is the issue in County Court as I was asked why I wouldn't have used profanity and why, I was answering a direct question the answer was that I gave my heart to Jesus the Christ and as a gift to GOD I made a promise to GOD and to myself not to use profanity like the other people around me. So what was I charged with?

Now two more things to think about, I'm no dummy... (That's a bonus)

#1. Why would I break my vow to GOD? Was there anything going on that required me to react with profanity to anyone? I wasn't involved in the accident I established that I was not hit and no one was hurt all I had to do was to keep the accident scene under control and the people invovled at the scene until the police arrived and then I needed to be heard to tell what I saw... Did I get the chance to do that?

#2 Why would I ruin my ability to be a witness if there were extenuating circumstances about this interesection that I wanted to bring to the attention of the authorities to recommend the needed change? What was the change and why is there a truck trap making innocent truck drivers guilty of other peoples crimes? Ultimately who is responsible for the traffic flow?

Being heard when you have a good idea is most difficult if people want to create a problem and block or prevent the forward movement of our soceity... Or trucks...

Post #2, let's see if this one also works...

TGWB:

I was fairly close putting together a scenario from the limited info availble. Obviously, the details were not known. It wasn't written to be definitive, only to give a glimpse into something others were having difficulty grasping. Thanks. I have also had an incident before the court when an officer lied to cover his butt and the prosecuter was a willing accomplice.

It is sad the truth can be refused to be heard in court. Trying to escape capture of their own guilt, the ones refusing to allow the truth to be heard, more often than not, accuse the truthful of the lies they are telling ( i.e. the sworn officers); and then hurl insults on top of that. It can be excruciating.

Because it takes such huge amounts of time to defend yourself against lies and insults, the truthful must know to rely on eternal rewards rather than temporal. It would take an exceptional judge to get to the truth quickly. Most aren't. However, the real liars, if caught, should be delt with to the fullest extent of the law.

As far as the real physical improvement to road safety is concerned, good luck! It could take you years to hack your way through the bureaucracy with all its little kingdoms that need to be protected.

GWB - it you actually said in court

I made a promise to GOD and to myself not to use profanity like the other people around me
then what you told the court was that you are better than everyone else, including the Judge. It a bit like saying I have never stolen. Never say never. What you said in court was unwise to say the least.

Remember, a court is process by which a decision can be reached. A court is not there to be 'fair'. It probably tries to be fair but that is not its object. And in every court case someone wins and someone loses - that's the nature of the process. You may not like that but that is the best we have on offer.

GWB - it you actually said in court then what you told the court was that you are better than everyone else, including the Judge. It a bit like saying I have never stolen. Never say never. What you said in court was unwise to say the least.

Remember, a court is process by which a decision can be reached. A court is not there to be 'fair'. It probably tries to be fair but that is not its object. And in every court case someone wins and someone loses - that's the nature of the process. You may not like that but that is the best we have on offer.

Hi Wayseer, you realize that the quote you have cut out is not an exact quote, and the story of the court case is available to be read in the public domain as I have created a blog and posted the County Court Transcript for all to read, I believe if you check out my profile I have a link to my blog and that blog links and explains information to my other blogs especially my story... So what I actually said in court is close to what I wrote here but not the exact wording, which again by the power of GOD go I...

I'm really not trying to hide anything, everything is public if you are really interested in knowing the facts, just take a minute, two or twenty and skim through I'm sure you'll find the truth very enlightening and why I feel that the liars certainly need to be brought to justice. Who did what and set what into motion?

One more thing to add is remember that my situation started and then 911 happened and I saw the same face in characteristics of the lying detective on national T.V. telling us lies about W.M.D.'s the person on T.V. and the lying detective appeared to be twin brothers of the same mother. Now that was scary.

There is so much to my story that I haven't published I'm going to follow up with a few more complaints that will probably be dismissed as well as being blocked or prevented from being filed, I've already suffered obstruction to justice on several occassions, stonewalling and the whole gammit of goose chases or run arounds, these people do work together to prevent the truth from being exposed. I will press on forward and upward.

It is nice to know that I am at the heart of GOD as I walk and talk in truth...

I had to come back to this topic;

On my mind is the reply of Wayseer and the spin applied to the answer that I gave in court, the jist of which I posted and taken out of context. After all am I a hypocrite? Do I think I am above everyone else? Am I that arrogant?

Heresy and Blasphemy is used against those that claim the omnipotence of GOD in all and everywhere which means that GOD is in all created and that includes you, and yet if you claim to be a part of GOD you are considered a heretic and a blasphemer for claiming to be a part of the divine. Certainly you are not GOD!

But you have invited GOD into your life and then you are turned into a villian while others spin and twist creating a false testimony out of the truth that you offer. Thou shall not bear false witness or false testimony against others... What would GOD say about those that turn the truth into a lie and a false account?

Certainly I believe that GOD exists and is omnipresent in me and in others that love the truth, there are good people that know the true GOD and there are many teachers that will lead many people astray...

Do I believe that GOD loves justice?

Do I believe that GOD is just?

Do I believe that GOD is Love?

Do I believe in GOD?

For me, I believe for I have seen and know...

What have I to show?

A vision...

Archived