Best Spiritual Books Of 2007

mystictrek

+ Spirituality & Practice offers "The Best Spiritual Books of 2007" by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat. Links can be found to all their fine reviews.

READ ARTICLE

love, john + www.abundancetrek.com & www.abundancetrek.com/blog + "What is required of us is that we love the difficult and learn to deal with it. In the difficult are the friendly forces, the hands that work on us. Right in the difficult we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

+ Spirituality & Practice offers "The Best Spiritual Books of 2007" by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat. Links can be found to all their fine reviews. READ ARTICLE

love, john + www.abundancetrek.com & www.abundancetrek.com/blog + "What is required of us is that we love the difficult and learn to deal with it. In the difficult are the friendly forces, the hands that work on us. Right in the difficult we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Wow, what a great resource! Thanks so much!

So many of those books looked great...has anyone read any of them?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, what a great resource! Thanks so much!

So many of those books looked great...has anyone read any of them?

+++

I guess not!

On another forum, a friend said he is buying Elizabeth Hamilton's Untrain Your Parrot.

love, john + www.abundancetrek.com & www.abundancetrek.com/blog + We are intimately, intricately and infinitely connected by a matrix of unconditional, unlimited and uniting love which is miraculous, mysterious and marvellous.

+++

I guess not!

On another forum, a friend said he is buying Elizabeth Hamilton's Untrain Your Parrot.

love, john + www.abundancetrek.com & www.abundancetrek.com/blog + We are intimately, intricately and infinitely connected by a matrix of unconditional, unlimited and uniting love which is miraculous, mysterious and marvellous.

Cool :)

I added a bunch of them to my (very long) list of saved items in my cart on Amazon.com...if and when I get around to buying/reading some, I'll make sure to drop in and say a word about them :lol:

Thanks again!

Archived