Hey There!

Emily

So, I met Fred Plumer on the airplane either coming home from or going to California, and while we sat next to eachother for a good 4 hours we ended up discussing the book he was reading on Radical Theology. He gave me the link to the website and here I am! Lots of great reads so far on this site.

My name is Emily, and I'm a tenth grade student in Rossland British Columbia. I plan to study Video Game Design in VAncouver BC but all this philosophy talk is really great. :-)

So, I met Fred Plumer on the airplane either coming home from or going to California, and while we sat next to eachother for a good 4 hours we ended up discussing the book he was reading on Radical Theology. He gave me the link to the website and here I am! Lots of great reads so far on this site.

My name is Emily, and I'm a tenth grade student in Rossland British Columbia. I plan to study Video Game Design in VAncouver BC but all this philosophy talk is really great. :-)

Welcome, Emily! It's great to have you here! I'm a couple of years older than you, but not many, and it's nice to have another youngster around! ;) I hope you get to participate in some discussions!

Could you tell us a bit more about where you're coming from religiously/theologically?

McKenna :)

• 1 month later...

Archived