Hi There! I'm Nanasharon

NanaSharon

Woes to Wows MinistriesWow! I'm actually here, I can't believe it. I first came back in September and I'm finally getting to post!

I live in the deep south, Heart of Dixie, if you will...Alabama! (Roll Tide Country) I'm a Nana of six children, raising two of them - a boy nine, and a girl six. They are my youngest daughter's two. Maybe one day she will go back to her upbringing and remember that Jesus is the only high that really brings comfort and get her life together and regain custody of these two precious little ones.

As attached by the link above, we have an online ministry for people who are hurting, especially for those who have been hurt by the church. Please don't start throwing rocks yet - okay? It does happen you know!

Anyhow, I'm happy I'm finally in here and I need the support.

:unsure:

Woes to Wows MinistriesWow! I'm actually here, I can't believe it. I first came back in September and I'm finally getting to post!

I live in the deep south, Heart of Dixie, if you will...Alabama! (Roll Tide Country) I'm a Nana of six children, raising two of them - a boy nine, and a girl six. They are my youngest daughter's two. Maybe one day she will go back to her upbringing and remember that Jesus is the only high that really brings comfort and get her life together and regain custody of these two precious little ones.

As attached by the link above, we have an online ministry for people who are hurting, especially for those who have been hurt by the church. Please don't start throwing rocks yet - okay? It does happen you know!

Welcome, Sharon! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NanaSharon and welcome.

I was able to view the website http://www.woestowows.org/

by entering it in my browser.

I agree some people have been hurt by the church, so I won't throw rocks.

It is about doing care and not doing harm.

minsocal

Archived