We're Back!

McKenna

Hey everyone!

So I think the forum has been down for quite a while, at least I haven't been able to access it and it looks like it's been inactive for about a month and a half. But it looks like we're finally back!

Was anyone else visiting every day to see if it was back? :lol: Is anyone still around? :)

McKenna

Hi McKenna...Yeah I've been checking each day in the hopes that TCPC would come back up. It's been such a worthwhile resource in the past for bringing caring people together to discuss their views without overt judgement of their beliefs. Let's trust that this will now continue into the future.

flow.... :)

Hi McKenna...Yeah I've been checking each day in the hopes that TCPC would come back up. It's been such a worthwhile resource in the past for bringing caring people together to discuss their views without overt judgement of their beliefs. Let's trust that this will now continue into the future.

Amen to that! :)

Hey everyone!

So I think the forum has been down for quite a while, at least I haven't been able to access it and it looks like it's been inactive for about a month and a half. But it looks like we're finally back!

Was anyone else visiting every day to see if it was back? :lol: Is anyone still around? :)

McKenna

+++

I began to believe this wonderful forum was gone forever. I have been involved in discussions with agnostics and atheists and people of faith at the CrossCurrents forum reached through the portal of GodWeb, the wonderful website of progressive Presbyterian pastor Chuck Henderson who publishes the great quarterly, CROSSCURRENTS.

I, too, was checking. But I didn't just check my computer. I also kept checking in with my angelic guides, including Jesus. One of the interesting aspects of being a contemporary channeller is the constant awareness that everything is nuanced. I understand, for instance, that much of my life is governed by Newtonian laws of physics. But I know that I also live in a quantum universe, so sometimes Newtonian laws aren't sufficient to explain an event.

When the TCPC site went down, I knew the explanation fit into one of three overall categories:

1) It was an accident. Somebody human made a mistake, and the mistake caused a malfunction. There are many accidents on Planet Earth, so I would not have been surprised had my angelic guides told me the loss of the TCPC site was an accident.

2) It was a divine intervention. Sometimes God the Mother, God the Father, and God's loving angels step in and change computer data on purpose. They do this when a particular individual or group of individuals needs assistance (though the particular person or persons may not have asked for help or may not believe they need help). There are many acts of divine intervention (including but not limited to changes in binary language systems), so I would not have been surprised had my angelic guides told me they "nuked" the TCPC site.

3) It was an act of intentional sabotage. Somebody didn't like what progressive Christians were saying on this site, so he/she/they decided to "take the law into their own hands" and write the code to take down this site. (Or, even worse, it could have been a decision made by a major administrative body). There is a long and tragic human history of intentional sabotage, and there is no reason to suppose the TCPC site would be exempt from such malfeasance.

I am sad to say that in the month and a half the TCPC site was off-line, I continually got the same response from Jesus and Company: "We [meaning the angels] didn't intervene on the site. No, the site isn't off-line because of a mistake." And then Jesus would get quite sad and upset, and the message was clear -- somebody human interfered with the site on purpose.

I don't know who the perpetrator is, or what the motive was, but I know Jesus isn't wrong on this one. I also know that God the Mother, God the Father, and our angelic friends are keeping an eye on things.

Anyway, I'm glad to see the site back up and running. And I hope that Progressive Christians from around the world will take full and loving advantage of this site to support each other, teach each other, and share important teachings with each other. We have the site back for the time being -- let's make the most of it, and be grateful for its existence.

Whoever you are who did this to us -- a group of people who are just trying hard to understand and live the Word of God -- I forgive you, but I honestly don't know how you sleep at night.

All the best to everyone.

Love Jen

Jen, MT... it's starting to feel good again here. So good to see that you're both doing ok.

And Jen, i'd go for a combination of 1 & 3. To borrow a phrase, the "vast right wing conspiracy" has many tricks it can use to veil its true intent.

Archived