The Jesus People Movement

BeachOfEden

I am wanting to know if any Progressive/Moderate christians here have ever read the book, The Jesus People Movement.

I am doing a whole web page project on Progressive and Moderate Christians back in the 60's Counter Culture days untill the present and how the hippie movement had an effect on Christianity presently...So if any of you Progs and/or Mod Christian here have read this book and would like to share your reviews on it, I'd greatly appreciate it!:D

Beach

post-179-1177861154_thumb.jpg

I am wanting to know if any Progressive/Moderate christians here have ever read the book, The Jesus People Movement.

I am doing a whole web page project on Progressive and Moderate Christians back in the 60's Counter Culture days untill the present and how the hippie movement had an effect on Christianity presently...So if any of you Progs and/or Mod Christian here have read this book and would like to share your reviews on it, I'd greatly appreciate it!:D

Beach

Hey Beach,

I have not read this book. But, I have worked with the Jesus People USA movement out of Chicago. I am not sure if they are related or not. They are a very loving group of people.

Peace & Love

• 2 weeks later...

Archived