Ann Coulter

The Jaded Fool

Greetings...

I really didn't know who she was til a few days ago... and for that I am glad... lol...

Let me explain...

My boss at work is a FAR RIGHT, gun carrying, war supporting, anti-gay, anti-environment, fundementalist "christian"... ironically enough... we get along pretty well... lol... it is not because we agree on anything at all... lol... but because our personalities are such that we continually discuss these issues in a civilized manor... and I enjoy seeing where it is I came from... lol.. and it reminds me daily why I ran from that and became a "heretic"... :P

Anyway...

The other day he said... if I wasn't married I would marry Ann Coultor... I said who is that... and he said she was a conservative pundit... so I did a bit of research...

WOW!!! God help us!!!

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

I have to say that when I got done reading this page I felt sick to my stomach...

I am appalled...

In the past I thought when my boss was making these crazy far right wing statements... that he was just making this crap up just to get me fired up... lol... apparently not!!

He actually agrees with this stuff...

I am speechless... and I am seeing him in a new light... We have not had a discussion since... lol...

Anyway...

Check out the quotes from Ann... if you want to get your blood pumping... Maybe that what Jesus felt when he was tossing tables in the temple... :P

Peace and Love to All!!

The irony of Ann Coulter is that she shouldn't even be speaking as she is a female. Her belief system puts women in a one down position so she is more than just a bit of a hypocrite to continue to talk -- women aren't supposed to talk, in her world.

She is frightning. What is more frightning is that she has actually been given a public voice.

Greetings...

I really didn't know who she was til a few days ago... and for that I am glad... lol...

Let me explain...

My boss at work is a FAR RIGHT, gun carrying, war supporting, anti-gay, anti-environment, fundementalist "christian"... ironically enough... we get along pretty well... lol... it is not because we agree on anything at all... lol... but because our personalities are such that we continually discuss these issues in a civilized manor... and I enjoy seeing where it is I came from... lol.. and it reminds me daily why I ran from that and became a "heretic"... :P

Anyway...

The other day he said... if I wasn't married I would marry Ann Coultor... I said who is that... and he said she was a conservative pundit... so I did a bit of research...

WOW!!! God help us!!!

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

I have to say that when I got done reading this page I felt sick to my stomach...

I am appalled...

In the past I thought when my boss was making these crazy far right wing statements... that he was just making this crap up just to get me fired up... lol... apparently not!!

He actually agrees with this stuff...

I am speechless... and I am seeing him in a new light... We have not had a discussion since... lol...

Anyway...

Check out the quotes from Ann... if you want to get your blood pumping... Maybe that what Jesus felt when he was tossing tables in the temple... :P

Peace and Love to All!!

:o Wow, I'm astounded. I've heard of Coulter before, and heard about some of her comments - like the 9/11 widows comment and the thing about John Edwards being a [derogatory term] - but wow, I can't even believe that page. Are all of those quotes real? Is she kidding? It just seems so entirely outrageous and IMMORAL. I'm in shock :blink::angry:

Jesus here.

The thing you must ask yourself about an individual such as Ann Coulter is this: how did she get so far from the Truth? How did she get some far away from the Way, the Truth, and the Life? It is not a sufficient answer to blame the devil or any other evil-type entity. You must blame the individual herself and the cultural values that have shaped the way her brain works.

Inside Ann Coulter's angry, judgmental, cruel brain is the high frequency energy of her very lovely, very kind soul.

Needless to say, her soul is getting very little air time.

If her vitriol stems not from the devil, and not from the soul within, then where does it come from? This is the question you must hold uppermost in your own mind as you struggle to forgive Ms. Coultor -- and forgive her you must.

She is -- how shall I put this delicately? -- not choosing to be the best person she's capable of being. She's not choosing to integrate the best of her soul's potential with the best of her human potential. Instead of choosing compassion, she chooses status anxiety.

Now, you might say, "That's crazy! Who would choose status anxiety? Nobody would choose status anxiety voluntarily! Maybe it's not her fault. Maybe she doesn't have enough serotonin in her brain or something, because nobody in her right mind would want to be overcome by status anxiety." And I, as an angel, say to you that individuals make this choice all the time, quite consciously and quite voluntarily. And I say to you that when you continually make choices in violation of your soul's needs and your God's needs, then you create pain and suffering for yourself and others.

So what is status anxiety? And what can you do about it in your life as a Progressive Christian? The first step for you is to allow yourself to consciously accept the fact that status anxiety exists. If you don't believe something exists, you spend no time working to resolve it. You must "name the problem" before you can heal the problem. You must be honest with yourself. Status anxiety is the fuel for the part of the brain I've described elsewhere on this site as the Darwinian circuit of your brain (as opposed to the soul circuit of your brain). The Darwinian circuit of your brain is your biological toolkit from God. It allows you to exist in a 3-dimensional world on a temporary basis (that is, until the time of your physical death). Its role is supposed to be subordinate to that of the soul circuit in your brain. The role of the Darwinian circuit is to help you meet your body's physiological and safety needs -- food, oxygen, fresh water, clean and safe housing. The role of your soul circuit is to help you meet your soul's need for love, belonging, self esteem, self actualization, and service to others. This is the part of your brain that gives you the "feel good" natural high that comes from living in the Christ Zone -- from living with compassion and empathy for others. This is the part of your brain that's supposed to be getting all the air time. Unfortunately, as is excruciatingly plain from the behaviour of many people in the world around you, some individuals choose not to live with compassion and empathy. They choose to ignore powerful impulses coming from the soul circuitry of their own brain. They choose to ignore their own inner wisdom, their own conscience, because they've decided instead to settle for the much lesser "high" of the Darwinian circuit. They've decided to settle for the fleeting, unfulfilling dopamine high that comes when you get to carve a notch on your status belt. "Look at me -- I just got a fancier car than yours. Nyah nyah nyah. My kid just got into Harvard. Nyah nyah nyah. I'm a size 6 and you're a size 8. Nyah nyah nyah."

You get the picture.

Status anxiety is a dysfunctional state as far as God is concerned. Status anxiety means you're worried about yourself, and what God's going to give to you. By comparison, a person living in the Christ Zone worries about others as much as about himself/herself, and always tries to be of service to God for God's sake.

Status anxiety always leads to a religious experience based on status anxiety -- "Who will get into heaven first? Who will be punished first? Who will be rewarded first? Who will be rewarded best?" This religious experience relies on getting notches on the status belt -- who said the most prayers, who said them most faithfully, who gave the most money, who followed the most Old Testament laws (and don't forget those ever-so-horrid Old Testament laws about slavery!)

The most, the most, the most. The best, the best, the best. How has this mentality ever helped humanity -- or any other creatures for that matter -- on this beautiful planet called Earth?

You would be naive to conclude that millions of people don't actively crave this lesser high. Not only do they crave it, but they assiduously apply their conscious will, their conscious brain power, their intelligence, their talents, their experience, and their very own children to its pursuit. They choose the status anxiety and they dump the compassion, the empathy, and the very conscience from their own brains. It's very much an either/or proposition. You can choose to seek all the fleeting, ephemeral, micro-second highs of status anxiety . . . OR . . . you can choose to try to live in the Christ Zone, as I did. You can choose to live a life where most of the time you feel literally empty inside -- horribly, anxiously empty, unloved, unfulfilled, unconnected to God, and unconnected to your own self because you are -- or you can choose to live a rich, emotional life filled with intense comfort, peace, joy, connectedness, grief, sadness, forgiveness, and physical health.

It's your call, folks. You have to make the choice. God won't do it for you. God won't do the work of turning you into your best self, either. You have to make the choice. Then you have to stick with the choice. Every. Single. Day. You have to make the choice every single day to be the best self you're capable of being.

Maybe God will decide you need a new car, and maybe God won't. But you know what? You won't care one way or the other, because you'll be too busy being happy to look at the "notches" on the belt God is weaving for you.

Amen to you, beloved angelic friends. We love you!

Love Jesus

April 29, 2007

canajan, eh?

That was extremely well written and on the point. I enjoyed reading that.

The only thing different I would have said is 4-dimensional earth as the new science includes time as a dimension.

Well Done!

BobD

• 5 months later...

I knew she was "bad" but I didn't know how "bad". Some of those quotes are so chilling. Is she still getting a lot of air time on the Fox News Channel?

How do we bring our country back to sanity?

The problem is not Ann Coulter but that the plutocrats who run our media give her -- and some like her like Limbaugh and O'Reilley -- a huge megaphone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived