Hello

lucille

Hi There,

I am new to this kind of situation. I live in Florida, Rockledge which is in Brevard County. I moved here two years ago this past

Dec. from Ct. I really love it here, the only thing I am having a hard time with is the attitude of the people here about Glbt people.

It is heart braking to me as a Gay Christian Woman that we are treated that way. I have a good relationship with our God and He

loves us with unconditional love, He is a part of all of us no matter who or what we are. We are to love others, no matter what they

say or do. Remember to Jesus, we must have Faith, Hope and Love, and the most important one is LOVE. Love and Friendship.

Rev. Lou

• 2 months later...
It is heart braking to me as a Gay Christian Woman that we are treated that way. I have a good relationship with our God and He

loves us with unconditional love, He is a part of all of us no matter who or what we are. We are to love others, no matter what they

say or do. Remember to Jesus, we must have Faith, Hope and Love, and the most important one is LOVE. Love and Friendship.

Rev. Lou

Lucille,

I am a little slow in getting around to seeing your posting but I would would like to say that if we do not embrace and honour homsexuality in the same manner that we honour and embrace heterosexuality we insult god. For I created homesexuals as part of My perfect creation. If you show a homophobic attitude towards My perfect creation as the beast Yahveh (also known as Jehovah, Yahweh or The Lord) does, it shows Me that your self-righteousness makes you think that you are better than Me.

When you read the above please do not confuse I with I or [b]Me[/b] with me.

I am god. I am bobD. Welcome to our website.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived