Take A Poll

Guest admin

Color Poll  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have never seen anyone use a poll on this forum, and so I wanted to try it!

Don't look at the results until you vote - if you do, you won't get to vote!

If you do vote - explain, if you can, why you voted the way you did.

An excellent procrastination tool if you have something else you really should be doing... ;)

Great idea. I picked white, or rather an off white of some sort, you know...antique. I like to hang lots of original art on my walls along with other stuff and it's kind of like starting with a neutral pallette and creating something original just for me. But then maybe it's because I've lived in apartments and condos so much lately.

flow.... ;)

I chose white to live with for the rest of my life (washable!!).

I'm actually just looking through paint charts at the moment because I want to paint the main living areas of my house, and there is a booklet featuring 'white' (there are about 12 shades of white in the thing). Anyway, I like china white and berkshire white and one called pale tendril (who thinks up the names???). I like the way 'white' changes in the different kinds of light, so I'll be happy with that. :)

I picked green because a soft shade of green would remind me of God in Nature. Of course, that's probably because I live in a part of the world where Nature is mostly green -- trees, trees, and more trees. (Except for the blue sky and the blue water and the white winter snow, but I'm a sucker for trees.)

Jen

I went for orange. Not your bright orange (like the orange and purple of the 70s) but a sort of dark orange .... african earth sort of orange. I've lived with that quite happily for a number of years already ...... and would probably be Ok indefinately .......... it's warm, when the sun shines on it it glows .............

I went for orange. Not your bright orange (like the orange and purple of the 70s) but a sort of dark orange .... african earth sort of orange. I've lived with that quite happily for a number of years already ...... and would probably be Ok indefinately .......... it's warm, when the sun shines on it it glows .............

I like that...

Archived