Life In 1st Grade

October's Autumn

Well that's good to know! :)

I hope it is true because it is the only thing (well, that and the rent) that is getting me back in the classroom next year!

It is finally over. I sent them all home today! I couldn't get some out of the room! When I was a kid I wanted nothing more than to go home on the last day of school!

I hope it is true because it is the only thing (well, that and the rent) that is getting me back in the classroom next year!

It is finally over. I sent them all home today! I couldn't get some out of the room! When I was a kid I wanted nothing more than to go home on the last day of school!

Aw, bummer that this first year was such a downer for you :( I certainly hope next year is a better experience!

Good to have it over with, though! Wow, they get out of school early! Here school lasts for another three weeks or so.

Aw, they didn't want to leave? That's so cute!

Aw, bummer that this first year was such a downer for you :( I certainly hope next year is a better experience!

Good to have it over with, though! Wow, they get out of school early! Here school lasts for another three weeks or so.

Aw, they didn't want to leave? That's so cute!

We are track schools. I am on "A" track. We start in July, take a break in October, a break in February and are done at the end of May. B, C, D tracks are in session until June 22. Their breaks are different months. This started as a way to accomodate a large number of students in a small space! Only 3/4 of the students are on campus together at any one time.

We are track schools. I am on "A" track. We start in July, take a break in October, a break in February and are done at the end of May. B, C, D tracks are in session until June 22. Their breaks are different months. This started as a way to accomodate a large number of students in a small space! Only 3/4 of the students are on campus together at any one time.

Yikes, that sounds complicated!

Good luck next year :)

Archived