Pipiripi

The Deception of Evolution

22 minutes ago, Burl said:

You call me an ignorant pretender who is lacking in integrity? 

I merely stated my own beliefs and opinions, and only at your multiple and insistent requests. You push and push for my thoughts on matters I clearly stated I consider trivial, and then you insult me for answering?

Take a hike.

I know not being face to face hampers communication but I am genuinely trying hard to ask you these questions without you becoming offended.  What I am genuinely asking is that is it not ignorance to say something is wrong whilst simultaneously acknowledging you don't really know that much about it because it is not of interest to you?

I am not trying to insult you but to delve into the discussion.  You made it clear that you believe there is no evidence to support natural selection.  When presented with the evidence you dismiss it outright, only later to claim the subject doesn't particularly interest you.  You seem to want to have it both ways - that is why I am trying to better understand where you are coming from.

Sorry you  feel offended for being challenged, but I am trying to genuinely get answers in our discussions from you.  This is a thread about the deception of evolution and you made claims that are unsupported by science, but when challenged about your claims you then claim disinterest in the subject matter.  I am merely pointing out how odd that behavior seems to me and am hoping you could maturely discuss it.

2 hours ago, Burl said:

Take a hike.

Burl,

I thank you for answering my initial questions.  I did want to pursue a discussion but found your answering frustrating.  That is my issue though and sorry to have caused you offence.  I wasn't trying to offend you but rather point out how I didn't see your answers making sense against what you were claiming.  I used the words pretending and ignorance in what I thought was the correct context, questioning if these were traits you were displaying, not trying to say that is what you are.  I did not mean to accuse you of being a pretender or ignorant.

No need to participate here any further with me.  I understand.

Peace and goodwill.  
Paul

On 2/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, PaulS said:

Pipripi,

I only have so much time in my day and if I spent an hour on every book, film clip, movie etc that somebody asked me to spend time on because it supports their argument, I would literally have no time left even to feed myself.  I have read several reviews of this YouTube production and find it not of particular interest.  https://thehumanist.com/arts_entertainment/film/film-review-atheist-delusion

Cheers

Paul

Okay, then we don't have much to say my friend. 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:56 PM, Pipiripi said:

My brother, do you think that God cannot tell you to write down, what He is going to tell you what will happen in the future?

What about Daniel? John the revelator (Revelation)? And many more, and also in different period of times. 

One more question: Are you sure that your birthday is real?

I have born on 11-11-1961. I'm sure of my birthday. 

Pipiripi,

Which book or books did God tell people to write down? The Old Testament, The New Testament (which version or translation is most accurate KJV, ASV, AB, ESV, NAS, etc ), The Pauli Cannon, The Bhagavad Gita, The Dao de Jing, The Vedas, The Quran, The Book of Shadows, etc.. Each religion claims its own sacred book and believes it is truth.

16 hours ago, JosephM said:

Pipiripi,

Which book or books did God tell people to write down? The Old Testament, The New Testament (which version or translation is most accurate KJV, ASV, AB, ESV, NAS, etc ), The Pauli Cannon, The Bhagavad Gita, The Dao de Jing, The Vedas, The Quran, The Book of Shadows, etc.. Each religion claims its own sacred book and believes it is truth.

Joseph 

My friend the BIBLE. 

Believe what is written in the Bible and follow Jesus.  Ask yourself why till today all sick people are still healing in the name of Jesus. 

If there was magician in the time before Jesus in the Bible and till today they are doing magic, why is it difficult to trust God? 

I have a question for you: How old are you? But used an Atheist calendar to show me your age. 

I likely have posted this before …  it is Blackmore talking about the process of evolution as applied to things other than biology.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:45 PM, romansh said:

I likely have posted this before …  it is Blackmore talking about the process of evolution as applied to things other than biology.

Hi! Take a look and answered the questions by yourself. 

The Atheist Delusion Movie. Look in YouTube 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

For the Christian to suggest there is 'proof' or 'evidence' that there is a God misses the point. One cannot provide evidence for (or against) that which is, by definition, beyond evidence. Even the question, "do you believe in the existence of God" misses the point: God doesn't exist (like all that is exists). Actually it is probably more accurate to say that God does not exist or, as some of the ancients said, God is nothing.

Even the narrator's example of the book is misleading as he takes it as if the entire finished product drops from the sky or nowhere. That is not the case with the book or with, for example, the universe or the earth. In all cases there is a process and the finished book comes into existence from the participation and contribution of many in this process. So too, evolution is the process through which the present earth (the complete book) as we know it, came into existence. 

Edited by thormas

On 2/26/2020 at 11:50 AM, Pipiripi said:

Joseph 

My friend the BIBLE. 

Believe what is written in the Bible and follow Jesus.  Ask yourself why till today all sick people are still healing in the name of Jesus. 

If there was magician in the time before Jesus in the Bible and till today they are doing magic, why is it difficult to trust God? 

I have a question for you: How old are you? But used an Atheist calendar to show me your age. 

Which version? You did not answer the question i asked. Also other religions could make the same claim. Where does it say in the Bible that God said to write the 66 books that comprise it? Who choose the 66 books from the more than 100 and when?

Are "all sick people are still healing in the name of Jesus "? Howbeit, there are some  healed and some are not? Yet you use the word "all sick people"

How old am i? what calendar would you have me use?

Please use a Ridgid Tool calendar for me.

14 minutes ago, Burl said:

Please use a Ridgid Tool calendar for me.

Good one Burl. However since I'm sure I would be disowned by both my wife and daughter, I will go with a NYC (favorite city) Calendar.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:26 PM, JosephM said:

Which version? You did not answer the question i asked. Also other religions could make the same claim. Where does it say in the Bible that God said to write the 66 books that comprise it? Who choose the 66 books from the more than 100 and when?

Are "all sick people are still healing in the name of Jesus "? Howbeit, there are some  healed and some are not? Yet you use the word "all sick people"

How old am i? what calendar would you have me use?

My friend, it is not about choosing. It is what they have found what was left or hide. And God self has protected the rest of the old scriptures that we have today. Why the 66 books? Because they have determined that if the other scriptures that the founded, they don't need to write an other new Bible to put them in it. What we have is enough to put or trust in. Ask yourself why the devil didn't destroy the scriptures that we have now. 

The sick people that don't heal, is because they don't have true faith. Go on YouTube and search for emanuel tv.

How old are you accordance to yours believe? Don't used Christians calendar. Because you don't believe in Jesus. 

16 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

My friend, it is not about choosing. It is what they have found what was left or hide. And God self has protected the rest of the old scriptures that we have today. Why the 66 books? Because they have determined that if the other scriptures that the founded, they don't need to write an other new Bible to put them in it. What we have is enough to put or trust in. Ask yourself why the devil didn't destroy the scriptures that we have now. 

The sick people that don't heal, is because they don't have true faith. Go on YouTube and search for emanuel tv.

How old are you accordance to yours believe? Don't used Christians calendar. Because you don't believe in Jesus. 

Who is the "they" that determined which books were accurate and when? You still have not answered which version of the Bible is most accurate. There are dozens of Christian versions. KJV, NAS, ASV, GW, NIV, NLT, NLS  etc. etc.   Which version  is it that is accurate and infallible?

Then I guess "all"  aren;t healed as you posted, only those who have true faith?

If i didn't use the Christian calendar you wouldn't understand what i meant. Where does the law require one to be Christian to use it so that others may understand?  It is used by most of the world today and most religions. What's the big deal? It was not introduced until 1582. Christians before that had top use  the Julian Roman calendar. So were there no Christians before 1582 because they used a pagan calendar?  

On 5/6/2020 at 8:37 AM, JosephM said:

Who is the "they" that determined which books were accurate and when? You still have not answered which version of the Bible is most accurate. There are dozens of Christian versions. KJV, NAS, ASV, GW, NIV, NLT, NLS  etc. etc.   Which version  is it that is accurate and infallible?

Then I guess "all"  aren;t healed as you posted, only those who have true faith?

If i didn't use the Christian calendar you wouldn't understand what i meant. Where does the law require one to be Christian to use it so that others may understand?  It is used by most of the world today and most religions. What's the big deal? It was not introduced until 1582. Christians before that had top use  the Julian Roman calendar. So were there no Christians before 1582 because they used a pagan calendar?  

God has make everything including the days. The first day of creation. 

It doesn't matter which Bible is better, search on Google which Bible is closer to the original. Scholars have already do it. Only you just go to Google or Wikipedia. They have the pictures for you. 

For me it is very important to not to used anything that I don't believe into it, as my birthday or any other days. If you follow the Christian item is it pagan or not, show me from your believe how old you are my friend. 

4 hours ago, Pipiripi said:

For me it is very important to not to used anything that I don't believe into it, as my birthday or any other days. If you follow the Christian item is it pagan or not, show me from your believe how old you are my friend. 

Good for you. I use the present calendar to communicate with people and it doesn't matter to me who created it or if you think it is pagan or not.  It is the Gregorian calendar and more scientifically accurate for the seasons than the Julian calendar used at the time of Jesus.

4 hours ago, JosephM said:

Good for you. I use the present calendar to communicate with people and it doesn't matter to me who created it or if you think it is pagan or not.  It is the Gregorian calendar and more scientifically accurate for the seasons than the Julian calendar used at the time of Jesus.

Without the present calendar, we wouldn't know when to have Christmas :+}

No Christmas, no July 4th, no Mother's Day and how would I know when to celebrate my birthday?...............come on Pipiripi.