Davidsun

What Did Jesus REALLY Mean?

Hello Everyone - I have been away for a while - composing a treatise (turned out to be 88 pages) by the above name. I am not sure if this is the best place in the PC Forum to present it (wouldn't mind at all if admins decided to move it). Click here to download a pdf copy (no cost, no registration requires). I look forward to any and all discussion of my (non-traditional) view and understanding of Jesus and his teachings. Here's an excepted 'teaser' paragraph from chapter two to entice folks to download and explore what I present therein:

"What else could the truth alluded to by Jesus’ various statements: “Whoso­ever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it”, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” and “He that believeth on me hath everlasting life” possibly mean then? This is something you may well ask, especially if you’ve been indoctrinated by literal interpretations of such sayings. Comprehension in this regard requires that one appreciate what Jesus himself understood the earthly dynamic of our Life-Source and, conse­quently, what he grokked the nature of his and everyone else’s personal Life  (which are expressions of and so only exist as a function of said Life Source’s Flow) to transcendentally be. What follows should come as ‘good news’ to anyone who has been disillusioned by growing awareness of the many ways in which the ‘app’ of rational logic is making it clear that literal interpretations of what’s said in The Bible are actually nonsensical. This doesn’t mean that  real truth isn’t figuratively referenced by Jesus’ statements, however. ..."

Edited by Davidsun
errata