Agnosticism

romansh

12 hours ago, Elen1107 said:

How did you access my posts from 2014? Does one just scroll down until one gets there?

I saw in your other posts that you worked it out.

I'd been wanting to get back to this forum for about a year, but not getting to it. Then notices from this sight just started popping up in my email, so I thought it was a good time to re-start.

It seems I really need a chance and opportunity to talk about PC and open minded Christianity.

The universe at work maybe! :)  Well I do hope this forum can be of some service to you in that regard.

I was hoping I haven't been too much of an 'Aunt Ellen' to you, in some of the things I've said. This tends to happen with me a bit, especially with people that are younger than myself. Hope I didn't get too corny or something.

Good to hear and see that you are still getting on and along

You haven't been an 'Aunt Ellen' at all or sound corny in the slightest.  And thank you for your genuine well wishes.

23 hours ago, PaulS said:

You haven't been an 'Aunt Ellen' at all or sound corny in the slightest.  And thank you for your genuine well wishes.

Well, if I do end up going there from time to time, I hope you'll take it with a smile and a grain of salt. It seems to be one of my roles in life sometimes.

I think it's even one of the things that I've borrowed from the NT; -  1st Timothy 5-2 "Treat older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity."

I flip this around, but don't often feel like someone's mother or sister, so I end up being like an aunt. These are maybe, 'roles', but sometimes they can help and make things simpler and easier and put things in a kind of context.