Discussion Board now financially self-sustaining

JosephM

Effective immediately your TCPC Discussion Board management team is implementing this Discussion Board as a financially self sustaining discussion board in association with  ProgressiveChristianity.org . The Site ownership has been tranfered to Joseph Mattioli on July 12th, 2017  . 

Our hosting fees run $20 per month and to keep the site operating without being any burden on our association with ProgressiveChristianity,org we will depend on the generosity of Site Sponsors. The use of advertising is limited to Site sponsors. I am looking for 11 other Members besides myself wishing to sponsor a month to take us to August of next year. As Site Sponsor you will receive some special perks for 1 year.  

* "Site Sponsor" in your avatar to indicate you are a Site Sponsor and helping to financially support this forum's mission by helping to bear the cost of one months Internet hosting fee (presently 20.00/month)

* Flood control limitations removed from your searches

* Increased post editing time from 30 to 60 minutes

* Increased number of posts allowed in a 24 hour period to 100

* Can view who gave reputation points and some other limits increased.

*Access to a Private Site Sponsors Sub-Forum (not visible to the public or regular members where you can talk more openly to other sponsors and have a say concerning the operation of this forum.

* Free advertisement of a book, paper, site, or product,  displayed for 12 months as an image with a link to a purchasing site

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

You can PayPal at jmattioli@hotmail.com or PM me for where you can send a check if you are interested, able and willing to help support your forum and its mission by being a Site Sponsor for a year by making a one time $20.00 donation. There is no requirement to do so to be a member of this community  . Please note that if you are outside the US it would be necessary to use paypal as our bank charges an outrageous fee for cashing out of country checks. PayPal your support to jmattioli@hotmail.com

Joseph Mattioli (JosephM),

TCPC Discussion Board Administrator and Site Owner

A Note from our parent site ProgressiveChristianity.com

Thank you All!

In gratitude,
Deshna (and the whole team here)

Deshna Ubeda
Director:
ProgressiveChristianity.org

Site Sponsors have now donated our hosting fees through January 8th, 2018

Looking for 7 additional Sponsors

All current Site Sponsors show up under the Browse - Staff  subtab

All Site Sponsors get free advertisement space with link for profit or non-profit item if desired. Contact me by PM on your wishes.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It has been a year since our last support drive...

Our hosting fees run $20 per month and to keep the site operating we  depend on the generosity of Site Sponsors. I am looking for 11 other Members besides myself wishing to sponsor a month to take us to August of next year. As Site Sponsor you will receive some special perks for 1 year.  

* "Site Sponsor" in your avatar to indicate you are a Site Sponsor and helping to financially support this forum's mission by helping to bear the cost of one months Internet hosting fee (presently 20.00/month)

* Flood control limitations removed from your searches

* Increased post editing time from 30 to 60 minutes

* Increased number of posts allowed in a 24 hour period to 100

* Can view who gave reputation points and some other limits increased.

*Access to a Private Site Sponsors Sub-Forum (not visible to the public or regular members where you can talk more openly to other sponsors and have a say concerning the operation of this forum.

* Free advertisement of a book or paper you authored displayed for 12 months as an image with a link to a purchasing site

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

You can PayPal at jmattioli@hotmail.com or PM me for where you can send a check if you are interested, able and willing to help support your forum and its mission by being a Site Sponsor for a year by making a one time $20.00 donation. There is no requirement to do so to be a member of this community  . Please note that if you are outside the US it would be necessary to use paypal as our bank charges an outrageous fee for cashing out of country checks. PayPal your support to jmattioli@hotmail.com

Joseph Mattioli (JosephM),

TCPC Discussion Board Administrator