Sign in to follow this  
PaulS

Mr Mum

My wife left for New York from Perth Australia last night (should be arriving in a few hours).  She is travelling with her sister and a mutual girlfriend to 'celebrate' the sister's 50th birthday.  I think the three of them are trying to replicate some 'Sex In The City' experience! All up they are gone for 3 weeks.

And me, I'm left at home as Mr Mum for our two sons, who turn 11 & 13 this year.  I think I'm in for an awakening and revelation concerning just how much my wife does around here! :)

Edited by PaulS

Paul,

Maybe she will return the favor and allow you to visit here for 3 weeks while she holds down the fort in Australia. If so , it is a must to stop to visit us here in Florida for some golf and a rest from the ordeal you might be going through with her gone. :D

39 minutes ago, JosephM said:

Paul,

Maybe she will return the favor and allow you to visit here for 3 weeks while she holds down the fort in Australia. If so , it is a must to stop to visit us here in Florida for some golf and a rest from the ordeal you might be going through with her gone. :D

Sounds like an excellent recovery plan, Joseph!