Hi Im bonnie

Hi Im bonnie..Ive been searching for quite some time for a place I could "be" and actually be me and I feel pretty lucky to have found this forum.Havent felt at home in other christian forums and churches in town..though there is a Universalist church I found recently that I might try.Im pretty introverted...on the freespirited side..as odd as it is to say Im a freespirited introvert.I really love walking and writing..I really love feeding and watching birds ..in my situation /area I dont get to do it as much but when I do I really enjoy the surprise .Anyway its nice to meet you.

• Upvote 1

Hi Bonnie,

It's nice to meet you also and welcome to the forum.

I would strongly encourage you to be as 'me' as you want.  In general, we have a understanding and accepting group here.  There are sometimes diverse views on many things, but as long as we remain civil to one another and respect that many of us have different beliefs and views on things, then we can all get along just fine.

I hope you enjoy participating here.

Cheers

Paul

• Upvote 1

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to reading some of your writings. Hope you find this a comfortable place to be as there is a diversity of people here who also just want to be themselves while respecting others. 

Joseph