I'm New Hello There!

Artyop

Hi there! I'm an outcast Christians, and this week I've got banned twice, and banned once 2 weeks ago.

I'm banned everywhere in Christians chat cause of pharisees so I joined an another Christians chat yesterday, and ask them if there is a chat that I can go that is more aggressive, and I was being referral to come here then the moderator in a Christian chat quickly delete, and got mad at the person for showing me this website, and they got bitch out haha I thought that was funny.

Anyway here I am that is gonna try this place out, and thank you for this, and I am still new with progressive Christianity, and I'm gonna have to read and see what this site is about.

• Upvote 1

Hi Artyop, hopefully your post is genuine. Your English seems a little broken but maybe is not your first language? Anyway, I would not say we are more "aggressive" here, instead I would say more tolerant of diverse opinions - if such are expressed with respect towards others.

Welcome.

Edited by tariki

Hi Artyop, hopefully your post is genuine. Your English seems a little broken but maybe is not your first language? Anyway, I would not say we are more "aggressive" here, instead I would say more tolerant of diverse opinions - if such are expressed with respect towards others.

Welcome.

I will break the ice to let you know why the majority hate me. Jesus himself is an outcast, and pharisees hate him, and he was even murdered by them. I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I believe we can become like-Jesus.

Pharisees and hypocrite is everywhere all throughout the multitude. I will share a testimony, and they would just flat out ban me due to my testimony. Most would say I need to go to a mental hospital.

I'm into spiritual gifts, and the first sign of knowing you have a gift of discernment is when you have a strong desire for spiritual gifts, and this is what I have, and I do have a strong desire for spiritual gifts.

And yes my language is weird that is because I am deaf in real life, and it could probably explain why I get banned so often because English might not be my first language.

Anyway do progressively Christianity talks about spiritual gifts, or something cause I'm looking for other christian that can share about spiritual gifts, and I'm trying to understand what is going on, and hoping maybe I can get some answers.

If you read the 8 Points you will see that this is not a site where you can call people names. You have begun your introduction by referring to other Christians, who seemingly disagree with you, as Pharisees and hypocrites. This is not a good sign.

One other point: the 'murder' of Jesus is a bit more complicated that blaming the Pharisees. It could also be questioned if the historical Jesus was an outcast as Judaism, circa 1st C, had a history of such men and Jesus seems to have attracted crowds (and followers) over a period of time (1-3 years depending on the source).

By the way, where are you banned and which site directed you to PC?

Edited by thormas

If you read the 8 Points you will see that this is not a site where you can call people names. You have begun your introduction by referring to other Christians, who seemingly disagree with you, as Pharisees and hypocrites. This is not a good sign.

One other point: the 'murder' of Jesus is a bit more complicated that blaming the Pharisees. It could also be questioned if the historical Jesus was an outcast as Judaism, circa 1st C, had a history of such men and Jesus seems to have attracted crowds (and followers) over a period of time (1-3 years depending on the source).

By the way, where are you banned and which site directed you to PC?

So if I get banned because they disagree, and I should not call them pharisees, and nor hypocrite?

If I cannot defend myself from pharisees then I will become a victims, and is that what you're looking for is that to victimize me, and banned me because you don't agree?

I believe a real person would support that because they also hate cultist, and brainwash people that only keep whoever they pleased.

I will share a link, and you may read to get an idea who I am, and what kind of person I am because I may get banned, and I just posted this at a new christian website, and y'all can be the judge.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/206084-spiritual-gift-section-for-the-gifted/#comment-2541335

Edited by Artyop

Exactly - you cannot call people names on this site. And, I don't know if I disagree with you but I am too busy to 'need' a complete stranger ...or anyone...to victimize. Plus, as a Christian, I don't do that.

You do seem to be off to a bad start, first with hypocrites and pharisees and now with talk of cults and brainwashing. It would probably be better to just start a thread.

Am I the only one just confused? I mean, I have no clue what Artyop is talking about or trying to say...

Welcome though. You just seem a little frustrated. I was banned from a couple of other Christian sites as well, because of different reasons but it does make you a little angry. I hope you'll respect the rules and find a place here.

I will break the ice to let you know why the majority hate me. Jesus himself is an outcast, and pharisees hate him, and he was even murdered by them. I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I believe we can become like-Jesus.

Pharisees and hypocrite is everywhere all throughout the multitude. I will share a testimony, and they would just flat out ban me due to my testimony. Most would say I need to go to a mental hospital.

I'm into spiritual gifts, and the first sign of knowing you have a gift of discernment is when you have a strong desire for spiritual gifts, and this is what I have, and I do have a strong desire for spiritual gifts.

And yes my language is weird that is because I am deaf in real life, and it could probably explain why I get banned so often because English might not be my first language.

Anyway do progressively Christianity talks about spiritual gifts, or something cause I'm looking for other christian that can share about spiritual gifts, and I'm trying to understand what is going on, and hoping maybe I can get some answers.

Hello again, thanks for the extra info. I'm not really the one to ask about spiritual gifts - partly just because I have none. But it is more that I am just a little bit of an outsider on this Forum, not particularly subscribing to the 8 Points of Progressive Christianity. The Administrator just considers me harmless.

Speaking very broadly, a sense of humour helps.

I too am an oustsider and welcome. I am agnostic by nature and confused and skeptical when people talk of things spiritual. The closest thing for me might be awe and wonder.

I was intrigued by your observation English might not be my first language.

For me this can have two meanings or perhaps a combination. Firstly your greater community is not English speaking or that whichever sign language you use is not really "English".

Anyway welcome again.

Am I the only one just confused? I mean, I have no clue what Artyop is talking about or trying to say...

Welcome though. You just seem a little frustrated. I was banned from a couple of other Christian sites as well, because of different reasons but it does make you a little angry. I hope you'll respect the rules and find a place here.

You are not alone in this.

• Upvote 1

Artyop, I get what you are saying and I like your enthusiasm, but I like Thomas's advice and I must also remember it too. I feel people who say they have anything are just talking because if you have spiritual gifts one doesn't have to broadcast it because they speak for themselves. I was a teacher and in my class I had three deaf students, they had a translator for sign language and to my surprise they were the best listeners I have ever had. Welcome and speak up, express yourself and this forum will challenge you as they challenge everyone and we all learn to refine our thoughts and expression.

• Upvote 1

I apologies if I insult, and I didn't meant to insult anybody. I may have mistranslated, and I was saying that I'm an outcast because people don't agree with me, and even tho I am 100% legit, and use the bible verse so I called them pharisees, and hypocrite for banning me for following the bible.

Hi Art,

Personally I think you might need some professional help. You don't sound quite rational to me. I'm not saying that to be mean-spirited - just being honest.

In the process you might get some asistance with this whole "spiritual gift" thing. Bouncing around from one forum to another probably isn't going to be helpful.

Steve

Hi Art,

Personally I think you might need some professional help. You don't sound quite rational to me. I'm not saying that to be mean-spirited - just being honest.

In the process you might get some asistance with this whole "spiritual gift" thing. Bouncing around from one forum to another probably isn't going to be helpful.

Steve

Steve

Sorry I have just come back from the bar ... a couple of drinks inside of me. Personally I would cut some slack to Artyop. I have no idea what translating from the spoken word into a sign language into a written language would be like. Chinese whispers is bad enough. If it were me, I would hope for some form of error checking much as is done in electronic communications.

Communication between to English speakers can be fraught confusion.

Oh I don't think so ... I have not been banned yet.

Yet. ;)

Seriously, Jesus was not accepting of other faiths and spoke harshly. He did call people hypocrites and vipers, and railed against those of "lukewarm" faith who tried to get along without conflict.

Yet. ;)

Seriously, Jesus was not accepting of other faiths and spoke harshly. He did call people hypocrites and vipers, and railed against those of "lukewarm" faith who tried to get along without conflict.

Did he now?

Or did later scribes pen those words into his mouth?

I don't know.

Do you?

Greetings Artyop,

Welcome to the forum. You are most welcome to share your own ideas and views on this site without the fear of being banned. All that is asked is to keep it respectful of others who may have different or opposing views.

You may find little interest in some subjects here but you are free to start a thread on a particular subject. If there is no interest the thread will die of its own accord.

BTW , IF Jesus were on this site at this time in history, no one would be tolerated to insult or verbally personally attack him and he would be held to the same standards.

JosephM( as Admin)