Hello There

I am new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm 19 and a social work study. I have started to read the Bible every day and I'm trying to discover if God can have a place in my life.

I am gay and in a relationship, and happy to be. My partner is a Christian and I want to be one as well if I am able to.

Don't hesitate to say hello!

• Upvote 1

Welcome! You can certainly be a gay, bible believing Christian.

A good thread to start at some point.

I'd love to have a place to talk about it on here, because I just get censored on other Christian sites. That I am not even allowed to start a discussion about the topic, which I find just very appalling.

I'd love to have a place to talk about it on here, because I just get censored on other Christian sites. That I am not even allowed to start a discussion about the topic, which I find just very appalling.

By all means post something. We have at least three or four M.Div's on this board who are sympathetic. Thank you for inviting us into your chariot.

From Acts 8:

26-28 Later God’s angel spoke to Philip: “At noon today I want you to walk over to that desolate road that goes from Jerusalem down to Gaza.” He got up and went. He met an Ethiopian eunuch coming down the road. The eunuch had been on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and was returning to Ethiopia, where he was minister in charge of all the finances of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians. He was riding in a chariot and reading the prophet Isaiah.

29-30 The Spirit told Philip, “Climb into the chariot.” Running up alongside, Philip heard the eunuch reading Isaiah and asked, “Do you understand what you’re reading?”

31-33 He answered, “How can I without some help?” and invited Philip into the chariot with him.