Hello From England

DaveSamsara

Hello all.... Im new here, and looking forward to sharing discussion and thoughts..... I am not a church goer, although i do sit with the Quakers from time to time, and also some vipassana meditation groups..... Im not even sure if i can call myself a christian, as there are so many ideas, beliefs, creeds between different christian groups, often contradictory, often heated.... But I Pray- contemplative prayer - and have a deep sense of the Spirit and God..... I am unsure where i stand with Jesus theologically, but have a strong felt sense of where He is in my heart.... But enough of this for now, looking forward to meeting you on the forum threads.

Peace x

• Upvote 1

DaveSamsara salutations to the Divinity within you and the peace you radiate from this core. I feel you have insight in the ark of a peaceful consciousness that can help us all in the nervous, mental and physical tensions in modern life. Please feel free to give survival tips,so we all grow more relaxed, calm, less inclined to agitation, frustration and a bad frame of mind.