Hello

Man Martin

I'm a member of St Martin's in the Fields Episcopal Church in Atlanta where I write and teach. Currently in my third year of EFM where I came across Bishop Spong, whose work has come to me as a great relief; I used to fear I was "flying under false colors" to call myself a Christian at all, when so many things others accept as true, I privately disbelieve. I am also a novelist, my third book, The Limongello Syndrome, comes out Spring 2017 from Unbridled Books, and though I resist proselytizing through my fiction, matters of faith and the relationship between man, God, and fellow man always come into play. I don't intend this forum to promote myself, but I will also mention my comic strip, Inkwell Forest, appears daily on Comic Sherpa, through Gocomics.com.

Looking forward to being part of the group!

Man Martin

• Upvote 1

Welcome Man Martin,

It is indeed a great relief to know one is not alone in matters of faith and relationships. Like many others here who have become disillusioned by promoted religions claiming exculsive truth i have found forums such as this refreshing. It is good to be able for the most part to share views without prejudice or judgement. Welcome to the forum.

Joseph

Man Martin I am glad your creativity is paying off and it seems you are enjoying the energy. I am sure your classes are lively and funny. The funny part is the reality we live in with the label of Christian where most people think Christians don't live as Christians.

Welcome to the forum Man Martin,

I suffer from mild lemoncello syndrome after my friend brought a bottle back from Italy (boom boom!).

I hope you enjoy participating here.

Cheers

Paul