Belief.net Religion Quiz

Neon Genesis

Has anyone here taken Belief.net's religion quiz? I just took it and according to the site, it says my beliefs best line up with liberal Quakers which is interesting as I've never been to a Quaker meeting before but I have been interested and I have a great deal of respect for their pacifist beliefs. What are your results from the quiz?

I think they have a category for secular humanism.

There is, and there's also one for atheism, which is where I came out. I think the quiz puts you in the humanist category if you agree that there are ethical views which are important to your belief group and in the atheist category if you don't.

Edited by dusktilldawn

Has anyone here taken Belief.net's religion quiz? I just took it and according to the site, it says my beliefs best line up with liberal Quakers which is interesting as I've never been to a Quaker meeting before but I have been interested and I have a great deal of respect for their pacifist beliefs. What are your results from the quiz?

Neon,

Many months ago my quiz results came back as a non-believer. I don't recall the exact term, probably atheist (I dislike that term even though it would describe me so others can understand. I like Apatheist better, but is hard to explain). Thought I'd try again after your post. The quiz crashed prior to completion. Telling me something? :)

BTW, I had been receiving a conservative newsletter, NewsMax, and never knew how I got on their list. Finally took time to unsubscribe during the election process. This morning I received another one from "NewsMax Media Beliefnet." Solves that mystery. The quiz seems to be a Trojan Horse, not the viral destructive kind, the kind that sucks you in under a clouded pretense. Just Saying! Unsubscribed again this morning. ;)

Edited by Vridar

• 2 weeks later...