Here's A Little Humor

BeachOfEden

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I knew I recalled these from somewhere. These are nos. of the Beast jokes.

I also recalled there was a cold medicine called 666. (I suppose it was 6 symptoms, 6 hours, 6 active ingredients??. ) Very strange. (Might use it when you have a hell of a cold?)

They forgot OS of the beast: Windows666. Which reminds me of a really funny joke about B.Gates in heaven. :-)

http://www.commonplacebook.com/humor/relig...gion/beast.shtm

And then there are the infamous "sh** happens" jokes. I could do a better Christian Science one. (And prob. a better Congregational one.)

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/item.cfm?itm=2027

--des

recycler of old jokes...

Edited by des

Did you ever recall hearing about the far right scare of Proctol & Gamble's logo being the sign for Wicca and the Devil during the late 70's? I rember how both the Fundamental Protestants and JW's were affraid to buy P&C products for fear they might encounter the Devil! :lol:

Then like this Sponge Bob thing...there was this rumor going around in JW's that Smurfs were evil. :P

Nah, fundies just don't want anyone to make money on anything unless they give it to them to fund building projects.

Do you know how hard it is to ban P&G??????? Not much left. Then you have to check all of the remainder out, too. I mean, we are talking about literally "don't squeeze the Charmin!!!!"

And here I am just trying to buy American!!! (waving flag)

My bad, sorry :ph34r:

I do recall the P&G thing. The latest bruhaha I heard was that there was some satanic symbol on the Celestial Seasonings (now owned by Heinz or something?) box. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. But perhaps it was a moon or star(s).

--des