A Timely Boat Rocking Perspective...

My Friends,

Isn't it about time that America stands up and acknowledges

It's responsibility for the Nuclear disaster taking place in Japan as we Speak?

It was only after Nagasaki and Hiroshima, that this Government became the leader of the Free World, due to it's possession of "Fat Boy and Little Big Man". No one else on the Planet, had access to this type of Power and the knowledge and wherewithal to use it. This event was the genesis which started the mad rush toward the development and proliferation In the military use of Nuclear Power .

Only after the concept MAD(mutual assured destruction) was universally accepted as a reality, did research began in the search for peaceful usages for Nuke's Power.

From that point until the present, every Free Democratic Nation on the Planet has/is/are followed/following America's lead.

Now, that a way has been found and tested that eliminates what we're witnessing today, taking place in Japan; Isn't it Time to resurrect the knowledge of Fast Breeder Reactors? http://www.truthaboutenergy.com/

Here, at this site; http://www.truthaboutenergy.com/ is the possible safe solution to the Planet's Energy Problems. Why Is This Knowledge Continually Being Suppressed? Who are the beneficiaries of this suppression of research and denial of knowledge to the inhabitants of the Planet, which will inevitably leads to the Perpetuation, instead of the total annihilation of all species?

The Juanster

My Friends,

I fail to see how repeating this same post (is it 3 times so far?) makes it more valid or persuasive.

George

• 1 month later...

My Friends,

It was only after Nagasaki and Hiroshima, that this Government became the leader of the Free World, due to it's possession of "Fat Boy and Little Big Man". No one else on the Planet, had access to this type of Power and the knowledge and wherewithal to use it. This event was the genesis which started the mad rush toward the development and proliferation In the military use of Nuclear Power .

Only after the concept MAD(mutual assured destruction) was universally accepted as a reality, did research began in the search for peaceful usages for Nuke's Power.

From that point until the present, every Free Democratic Nation on the Planet has/is/are followed/following America's lead.

Now, that a way has been found and tested that eliminates what we're witnessing today, taking place in Japan; Isn't it Time to resurrect the knowledge of Fast Breeder Reactors? http://www.truthaboutenergy.com/

Here, at this site; http://www.truthaboutenergy.com/ is the possible safe solution to the Planet's Energy Problems. Why Is This Knowledge Continually Being Suppressed? Who are the beneficiaries of this suppression of research and denial of knowledge to the inhabitants of the Planet, which will inevitably leads to the Perpetuation, instead of the total annihilation of all species?

The Juanster

Juan,

It's very clear by this time that the disaster in Japan was no accident. But bringing this up on a forum such as this one is really peeing into the wind. That was made clear by a new resident, George, who you and I both know is hostile to what you and I and others try to bring to the attention of interested parties as he is somehow connected to government based on what I have observed.

This subject is part of the large picture which most people do not want to even think about, so....

I'll end with an invitation to google "chemtrails", "what on earth are they spraying?" and to top it all off very well, "

People do need to be made aware of the fact that their lives are being manipulated by forces we have no control of. I believe that is the Christian thing to do, but if it falls on deaf ears, so be it.

love,

Kath

Juan,

It's very clear by this time that the disaster in Japan was no accident. But bringing this up on a forum such as this one is really peeing into the wind. That was made clear by a new resident, George, who you and I both know is hostile to what you and I and others try to bring to the attention of interested parties as he is somehow connected to government based on what I have observed.

This subject is part of the large picture which most people do not want to even think about, so....

I'll end with an invitation to google "chemtrails", "what on earth are they spraying?" and to top it all off very well, "

People do need to be made aware of the fact that their lives are being manipulated by forces we have no control of. I believe that is the Christian thing to do, but if it falls on deaf ears, so be it.

love,

Kath

Thank you Kath for that extremely interesting information. It is so scary what they are doing. I will definitely pass the info on.

Let's hope more people take heed of this.

Rosemary x

Thanks to Juan for all your information also. We just don't know what's going on do we?

Rosemary x

Archived