Happy New Year!

Guest admin

Hi Everyone!

I want to wish all of the posters (and lurkers!) on the TCPC message boards a very happy New Year. The events of 2004 were certainly an enormous reminder of the importance of keeping the progressive voices talking!

In-depth conversations and mutual support, the sort that you see on this message board, are critical. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your contributions.

On a more nuts and bolts level, I want to ask you for your support in another way. TCPC's grant for keeping this website going ends at the end of 2005. If you can - and I understand that not everyone is in a position to do this - please consider some of the ways that you can help TCPC keep our online presence growing this year. Not all of them involve financial support.

Some ideas:

1. If you have not subscribed to TCPC E-News, our email list, consider signing up to stay in the loop with what is happing with TCPC and in the world of progressive religion. More info about E-News issues can be found here. I edit them, and hate inbox junk and spam, so I promise that they are concise, interesting, worth it, and easily unsubscribable if you do not agree. :P

2. Go for it. Stand up for what you believe. Help us get the word out. Affiliate with TCPC.

3. Do you want to support us, but prefer to stay anonymous? Contribute via Paypal.

4. Time is money. Volunteerto help us help progressive Christians find each other. Or to get the word out that there is a way to be religious without being closed-minded or dogmatic. Or to look for resources, online and off, to help progressive Christians articulate their faith. If you are short on time, email me at webmaster@tcpc.org to find out how you can help us out for an hour or two here and there.

5. But most of all, keep the discussion going. Keep doing what you are already doing on these boards. Post links, resources, and thought-provoking ideas. People are hungry for it.

Thank you. Enjoy 2005. Visit us a lot. ;)

Important Information

terms of service