Trying To Contact Bishop Spong

I'm trying to find a mailing address for Bishop Spong. I've recently finished a new book "The Jesus Factory" - An adventure novel of the spirit that reveals the lost message of the hidden apostle. This is one man's search beyond religious fundamentalism to discover the real meaning of Christ's message.

Spong's books were instrumental in the content and direction of my book, so I'd like to send him a copy to say thanks. If you want more info on my book, please see the website: www.thejesusfactory.com --- Thanks, Scott Lindquist

I'm trying to find a mailing address for Bishop Spong. I've recently finished a new book "The Jesus Factory" - An adventure novel of the spirit that reveals the lost message of the hidden apostle. This is one man's search beyond religious fundamentalism to discover the real meaning of Christ's message.

Spong's books were instrumental in the content and direction of my book, so I'd like to send him a copy to say thanks. If you want more info on my book, please see the website: www.thejesusfactory.com --- Thanks, Scott Lindquist

HI Scott,

I'm not sure if this still works or not but try it:

<support@johnshelbyspong.com>

Luck with the book,

The Juanster

Archived