Follow Me To Freedom

Micah

Has anyone read this book by Shane Clairborne & John Perkins? I'm just starting it and it seems pretty interesting. Just wondering if anyone has any input on it while I'm reading it?

Has anyone read this book by Shane Clairborne & John Perkins? I'm just starting it and it seems pretty interesting. Just wondering if anyone has any input on it while I'm reading it?

I haven't read it, Micah, but I do know a bit about Shane from his ties with the Emerging Church and especially from his desire to actually live like Jesus as much as possible. He seems to live a somewhat ascetic lifestyle, right? I couldn't do that as I have a family to support, but I admire his way of getting the message out.

Yes, he really has a method down from the sounds of it. I'm in the same boat, of having a family to support. But it seems like a good idea to move more in this type of a direction with our faith. He really does seem to put faith into action. Looking forward to getting more into the book. I'll give you updates as I move through it.

Archived