Member Banned

JosephM

To all members,

As most of you are aware Senior member Davidk has been disciplined many times for his disrespectful behavior on this forum. Unfortunately, neither myself , nor the two other moderators were able to come to an understanding with him that would lead to the modification of his behavior here. We were most patient with him over the years but just can not see his presence here contributing in a loving and edifying manner to the other members. We have failed to convince him to change his behavior to what we deem a more loving status. As a forum, we respect his right to hold different views but as point 6 points out "the way we behave toward one another and toward other people is the fullest expression of what we believe. "

Davidk is the second person to be banned since i have been here and we moderators take no joy in this action.

JosephM (as Admin)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New member minister Marcalan banned after continuing to promote agenda after public warning not to do so. His 2 posts and threads are deleted. Thank you to those using the report button to report such posts promptly so we can keep this forum for what is was intended.

JosephM (as Admin)

Banned guest member shylock as spammer. Deleted. 5 posts.

Josephm ( as moderator )

I wondered what happened. I prepared a response to what I interpreted as an anti-Semitic post, but got an error message when I tried to "add reply."

George

Hi George,

Its best to just hit the report button when you see posts like his.

Im mobile on my way back to Ky from florida so I didn't catch it right away.

Joseph

Will do. However, in this case, I would have liked to respond to some of the false claims made in the post.

George

Will do. However, in this case, I would have liked to respond to some of the false claims made in the post.

George

George,

You are always welcome to start a thread to address any issues that you feel are false claims. However dialog with that individual, in my experience would contribute nothing positive for this forum. There are a handful of sites where they welcome such dialog but this is not one of them.

Joseph (as Moderator )

George,

You are always welcome to start a thread to address any issues that you feel are false claims. However dialog with that individual, in my experience would contribute nothing positive for this forum. There are a handful of sites where they welcome such dialog but this is not one of them.

Joseph (as Moderator )

Thanks for the suggestion. But, on further review, I think it would best be dropped.

George

Archived