Greetings From Dekalb Illinois

Rita

Hi everyone. I'm Rita Root and I'm the pastor of The Federated Church in Sycamore Illinois. We are a dual affliation church with the United Church of Christ and the Unitarian Universalist Association. I'm starting my sixth year there this coming November and before that I was the Director of United Campus Ministries at NIU where I first learned about and joined TCPC. I also convene our local Progressive Clergy Association and out here in the Illinois cornfields that can be quite a challenge :rolleyes:

I'm excited about once again connecting with TCPC and sharing its goal of bringing progressive people of faith together.

Hi everyone. I'm Rita Root and I'm the pastor of The Federated Church in Sycamore Illinois. We are a dual affliation church with the United Church of Christ and the Unitarian Universalist Association. I'm starting my sixth year there this coming November and before that I was the Director of United Campus Ministries at NIU where I first learned about and joined TCPC. I also convene our local Progressive Clergy Association and out here in the Illinois cornfields that can be quite a challenge :rolleyes:

I'm excited about once again connecting with TCPC and sharing its goal of bringing progressive people of faith together.

Welcome. Good to have your point-of-view and to hear your experiences.

Archived