New friend here ... Rhonda ... Bonjour

Hey baby, quois ça dit?  :P

Where 'yat?  Opelousas?  Gran Mamou?  'Tit Mamou?  Erath? Maringoin? Lacassigne?  Carencro? Or the big city?

Tell Boudreaux an Trosclair I said hi!

Welcome to the community Rhonda,

Cajun country is root of some of  my most favorite foods. Have relatives in the low lying counties to the south east and always enjoy visiting and partaking of their great cuisine when they are not flooded. .:)

Again welcome ,

Joseph

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, Burl said:

Hey baby, quois ça dit?  :P

Where 'yat?  Opelousas?  Gran Mamou?  'Tit Mamou?  Erath? Maringoin? Lacassigne?  Carencro? Or the big city?

Tell Boudreaux an Trosclair I said hi!

Thanks for your welcome ... I'm in Jennings, LA.  But my favorite Louisiana area is New Orleans, the Big Easy (lived there for 6yrs).  Born in Gueydan (the duck festival town).  If I run into Boudreaux or Trosclair, I'll pass on your hello, lol. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:31 PM, PaulS said:

G'day Rhonda,

Welcome to the Forum.

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks for your welcome.  Never been to Australia, but if I was a traveling person, I would definitely go there.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:28 PM, JosephM said:

Welcome to the community Rhonda,

Cajun country is root of some of  my most favorite foods. Have relatives in the low lying counties to the south east and always enjoy visiting and partaking of their great cuisine when they are not flooded. .:)

Again welcome ,

Joseph

Thanks for your welcome.  Yes, we Cajuns are known for our cooking because I believe we have made it into an art form, lol.  I'm not a great cook, but I make a really good shrimp etouffee,  chicken & sausage jambalaya, chicken gumbo, & something I call my Cajun fetuccine (with shrimp & tasso).  In fact I made the fetuccine thing for my Brother tonight & he loved it.  Glad to be a part of your online community.  R

9 hours ago, RhondaGayle said:

Thanks for your welcome ... I'm in Jennings, LA.  But my favorite Louisiana area is New Orleans, the Big Easy (lived there for 6yrs).  Born in Gueydan (the duck festival town).  If I run into Boudreaux or Trosclair, I'll pass on your hello, lol. 

25 years in NO. Late '70's to almost the end of the century.   Lived Uptown, Mid-city, Broadmoor, Quarters.  Now in Central Florida.