Software Being Updated To Ips4

JosephM

Please be aware that our software is being updated over the next day or so to a new revision. On occasion we get some new problems so please inform me if you notice anything wrong. We have been recently plagued by spammers, some of which our system catches, some of which i catch prior to any posting and some that users here report. Hopefully this new revision will plug any security holes we may have as old versions are no longer supported by Invision services.

JosephM

Update may not happen for a week and when updated display names will be merged with usernames. I have selected to retain display names rather than usernames. For many of us they are the same anyway.

JosephM

Update is complete now much earlier than expected.  It may take some getting used to for navigation but the update was necessary for security purposes and the changes in looks and some functions came with it.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if the update has caused any new problems for you. i believe your display name is also your username for logging in.

PS System Response will be a little slow until data base rebuilding is complete which may take today and tonight.

Paul reported by PM that Progressive Christianity Logo no longer takes you to our parent home site but rather loops back to forum home. Report submitted to correct. Continue to report any problems by PM or here. Thanks for your cooperation.

Joseph

Important Information

terms of service