Hello, From North Carolina

Hello everybody!

I'm glad to be here and look forward to what's in-store. I'm a 41-year-old husband, father and PK(preacher's kid). I was raised in the oneness Pentecostal/Apostolic movement, but probably have spent half my life not attending any "church" faithfully. Like one of the songs from the band U2, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for." Hopefully, one of these days on my journey of life, I will.

• Upvote 2

"I still haven't found what I'm looking for." Hopefully, one of these days on my journey of life, I will.

Welcome and if I may be so precocious, can I suggest you have found it ... all we have to do is ...

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm still in the process of learning to navigate my way around the forum. I've been reading many interesting an insightful post. I may post something on the topic Just What Is Progressive Christianity To You? But I'm not sure what my answer would be, I don't actually know what Progressive Christianity means; denotatively or connotatively. Although, I'm sure it means many things depending on the person.

Still seeking God, Nice name and we are interested where you are at, you can help us in our journey and hopefully we can help you especially because you are from another part of the world and can teach us with a different angle looking at life.

Still seeking God, Nice name and we are interested where you are at, you can help us in our journey and hopefully we can help you especially because you are from another part of the world and can teach us with a different angle looking at life.

I am excited to get to know more people, get to know more about Christianity and as a Belgian I do think I have a different experience of faith then for example Americans. I'm just really happy I found this place, cause the other forums I was on censored me heavily...

Lissy, Salutations to the divinity within you. I lived in London in the early 70s and have some fond memories. It was a commune of some pretty lively characters that taught me a lot by just being themselves.