Here To Listen And Learn

Apollo Sunrise

I am going through the process of evaluating my belief system.

I like much of what is attributed to Jesus, but don't like many aspects of more traditional or “evangelical” Christianity, which I think departs from Jesus.

This site was referred to me as a place where I could find various viewpoints about Christianity from more progressive and flexible perspectives.

Eager to listen, learn and share.

• Upvote 1

Apollo,

Thanks for joining us here and welcome to the community. A community where you are free to express your views here and join in discussions without antagonism. May we all listen, learn and share together in peace and respect for one another as individuals on a journey.

Joseph

Hello. I just registered to PCO. I too am exploring and and expanding my faith journey. Im 65 and I have been raised an Episcopalian and have been a Presbyterian most of my life. I have a great resource for various faith issues as my wife is a retired Presbyterian minister. I have really read various books by Dr. Spong and just recently reviewed a debate by him on line.