True Gospel Message ?

JosephM

There has not been much activity on this board so I thought I would attempt to liven it up by a view I wrote in the past on what it seems to me was Jesus's true Gospel Message at that time. Your comments or different views welcome. It is a bit long but feel free to dissect to begin discussion in any area you might have interest or conflict.

Matthew 4:17

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Repent (metanoeo) (in Greek) means to think differently for the (basileia) realm of (ouranos) by implication happiness or elevated state is (eggizo) made near or at hand.

Note: The kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God are used interchangeably in the New Testament yet are two different words in the Greek. Heaven denotes the elevated state and God denotes Divinity or the source.

John 3:3-6

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Truly, Truly, unless a man is (gennao) regenerated or brought forth of the water (flesh) and of the (pneuma) Spirit/vital principle he can’t go in the realm of (theos) Divinity. The two are different. Flesh is (sarx) flesh as in meat of an animal and Spirit is Spirit/vital principle as in essence. To regenerate is to renew again which signifies that something of the Spirit was set aside or forgotten or lost and needs to be renewed to enter back in to the realm of Divinity. In reality nothing is really lost but in this world of duality it is as if it is lost.

Luke 17:20-21

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Here it is plainly told that the realm of Divinity does not (erchomai) appear or come with (parateresis) observation or ocular evidence. Further more he tells us the realm of Divinity is (entos) inside or within you. The outside world would not exist without the presence of the life force from within. (Within and without are from the perspective of this world as in true reality there is neither)

Col. 1:27

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

To whom God/Divinity would make known what is the (ploutos) wealth as in fullness of the glory of this (musterion) secret or mystery (as in hid) which is (Christos) his anointing (his Divinity) as in the idea of contact in you, the hope of glory (his apparent fullness or presence).

2 Cor. 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If any man be in the anointing contact of God, he is a new creature (as in regenerated freshness): old things are (parerchomai) neglected / set aside / passed away, all things are become ( kainos) new as in freshness.

Luke 18:29-30

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Left (aphiemi) house or parents, or wife or children does not mean go away or abandon but rather ‘laying aside’ the attachment and desires associated for the realm of Divinity‘s sake. It is a preference of preferring one above the other and not necessarily a physical leaving. This is because there is no where to leave or go in the physical to find the realm of Divinity which is within. It is clear the reward for leaving the old is great in this PRESENT TIME and in the world to come. (See fruits below in Galatians 5:22)

Romans 6:11

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We arrive at this state by the simple considering or reckoning ourselves (as in Repent or thinking differently) to be dead to sin (which is ignorance of the flesh or what some call ego, vanities of the flesh or the old creature which is a result of a false center of self or false thinking) and alive to our true being in Divinity through the same anointing that was in Jesus. In simpler terms the only task to be accomplished is to let go of the identification with the flesh nature (ego or old creature) as one’s real self. Of course, only when one is ready or sees through introspection the fruitlessness of his present state and path will he even be drawn to think differently in his search for truth. Removing the obstacles standing in the way brings revelation understanding and truth which is present all along but obscured. These obstacles include but are not limited to learned and preconceived perceptions of reality, subjective opinions, upbringing, subjective experience, false teachings, and mentations with a mind that operates on dualities, is limited, subjective and incapable of discerning truth from falsehood without the intervention of the Spirit. Since Truth is self evident and already present within, then the key to the kingdom and the fruit is letting go of that which is not true (or as most would say that which is false). This realignment of self to our true nature of Divinity brings about a change in context. (You are what you worship) That change reveals itself in fruit.

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

These are the fruits that are manifested from this anointing called Christ in you in Christianity, which is your hope of the presence of God/Divinity in you. The fruit of faith is not the same as believing but is truth itself as defined in Hebrews 11:1 (the substance or evidence of things not seen with the eyes)

Many are worried that by realignment of their thinking they may manifest evil instead of good with their fruits being the opposites of above. However, it is an impossibility to willfully remove the obstacle of duality and end up with opposites as they don’t exist except in the duality of the mind of man which has to be surrendered to God or reckoned dead. There is no such thing as death, evil, fear, anger, hate, pride, conflict, judgment, force or even time in the world of non-duality. They are not possible because they can exist only in mentations in the world of effects and form. That world is changing and evolving as the consciousness of man evolves by the transformation from the Divinity within us. Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

1 Cor. 15:55-56

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? [56] The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

When Christ/Divinity/Truth/Light/Enlightenment is realized, physical death loses its sting which is sin/ignorance. The grave loses its victory because fear of death is gone and we know that we are complete in Divinity and physical death has no power over us. For the strength of sin or ignorance was the law or belief system. (Judgments and measuring which manifests as un-forgiveness , condemnation and fear.)

It is recorded that Jesus prayed in John 17:21

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:

The questions will of course arise:

How did we get into this predicament of separateness in the first place? How did that which was enlightened to start become unenlightened?

The answer is perhaps Choice. By choice mans consciousness chose to know both good and evil (the false world of duality) and create a belief system, a melodrama and experience it with all of its attributes. As the human mind/soul gave reality to falsity, it then believed that the falsity had an independent existence. Man identified with that mind and body and became subject to suffering in the form of shame, guilt, pride and fear which existed only in his mind. And the mind creates that which it believes. Man then became unaware or as some say unenlightened of his true nature and subject to error. Creating the world of duality or opposites in a mind allows us to experience the world of form in a myriad of false ways as a separate reality of the minds creation. Being lost in its melodrama led to misidentification and ignorance of our true nature and manifested as positionality and subjective opinionating which is vanity. To the mind it appears we are many separate self existent beings but the nature of Divinity within us tells us we are one and sees allness in all of creation, both with and without form.

But not to worry.

Ephes. 1:9-10

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: [10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

1 Cor. 15:23

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The end is sure. In the fullness of times, ALL will return (home or to source) from whence it came. In Reality, nothing is lost or gained. No one has really left in the first place as the presence of Divinity is the only reality of an omnipresent God. The absence of Divinity is merely a mentation of mind. To remove oneself from the presence of Divinity is an impossible scenario as existence itself whether in or out of form is Divinity by essence. Nonexistence is by linguistic definition a hypothetical and by definition cannot exist.)

Note: Christ is not a man. Jesus manifested Christ consciousness or the connection with Divinity. But his name was not Jesus Christ even though he is referred to that way. He was called “the Christ”. It is a nature or title. In the same way, Siddartha was called “the Buddha”. It is a nature and title meaning an awakened one and is not a name of a person though it is often used that way.

• 5 months later...
The end is sure. In the fullness of times, ALL will return (home or to source) from whence it came. In Reality, nothing is lost or gained. No one has really left in the first place as the presence of Divinity is the only reality of an omnipresent God. The absence of Divinity is merely a mentation of mind. To remove oneself from the presence of Divinity is an impossible scenario as existence itself whether in or out of form is Divinity by essence. Nonexistence is by linguistic definition a hypothetical and by definition cannot exist.

Note: Christ is not a man. Jesus manifested Christ consciousness or the connection with Divinity. But his name was not Jesus Christ even though he is referred to that way. He was called “the Christ”. It is a nature or title. In the same way, Siddartha was called “the Buddha”. It is a nature and title meaning an awakened one and is not a name of a person though it is often used that way.

Well... I can't believe you went through all of that to sum it up by saying, nothing really matters?

note: "He was called 'the Christ'. It is a nature or title." But you trivialize His nature/title by comparing Him to Siddartha. Jesus is called what He is, 'the Christ', meaning--THE MESSIAH! He alone has that title. It means He is 'the anointed one', the Greek epithet for Jesus Christ.

Hey Joe,

My first post didn't liven anything up, so maybe this one will help.

I'd like to start with a closer look at Matthew 4:17:

You intrerpreted this way: "Repent (metanoeo) (in Greek) means to think differently..." for the (basileia) realm of (ouranos) by implication happiness or elevated state is (eggizo) made near or at hand." Seems reasonable. But if one reads the definitions, this interpretation may become suspect.

metaneo; to think differently or afterwards, i.e. reconsider (morally feel compunction):- repent.

Basileia;a realm (literal or figurative): kingdom, +reign.

Ouranos; perhaps ... (through the idea of elevation); the sky; by extens. heaven (as the abode of God); by impl. happiness, power, eternity; specifically the Gospel (Christianity): - air, heaven(ly), sky.

Eggizo; to make near, i.e. (reflex.) appproach:-approach, be at hand, come (draw) near, be (come, draw) nigh.

A more literal version may read:

"Think differently after the fact and reconsider with moral compunction, for the realm and kingdom of heaven, the abode of GOD, and the happy, powerful, eternal Gospel, approaches and is coming near at hand."

You added the word 'state' after 'elevated' in 'Heaven denotes the elevated state'. This is gross misinterpretation. The word 'elevation' is referring to, say, a mountain or sky. You could only use the word 'state' if you were referring to something like; Colorado is elevated above Florida. I knew Vail was alot of fun, but heaven; please.

God doesn't denote divinity. He IS divinity. He's GOD, for Christ's sake!

If you cherry pick you can make Jesus say just about anything.
Certainly, if you take Him out of context or change the definition of His words. Are you going to cherry pick now?

His message was that of reversal of fortunes. Think beatitudes. Think about the goat and the sheep. It is about service and serving.
You've lost me here. Are we still referencing Matt 4:17?

Autumn;

His message was that of reversal of fortunes.

Well this is certainly a tangent from something. But, I don't understand from what.

Joseph:

Heaven denotes the elevated state and God denotes Divinity or the source.
I appreciate your effort, but I couldn't disagree more. You seem wrapped up in explaining things as from some other universe or fantasyland.

This 'scripture' is pretty explicit about its real'ness'. That Heaven is really God's home and He really is God, and does not just point toward one, sorta.

In reality nothing is really lost but in this world of duality it is as if it is lost.

You were doing well with the 'lost' part till you said there is really no 'lost'. 'Lost' in this scriptural context is losing eternity with God. It's a personal decision of rebellion to God and losing any future opportunity to restore your relationship with Him. In other words, eternally lost is eternally ignored by God. That's pretty lost!

If nothing can actually ever be 'lost or gained' then nothing has any meaning; you, I, nor anything else. Morals don't really exist. There is no purpose, no real knowledge. All we seek to gain is 'nothing'. The only thing we have left is despair, because there are no answers.

Your introductory post on this topic is still exegetically wanting.

Christ is not a man.
Joseph!

It is a response to the topic: The Gospel Message. The message is the first shall be last, blessed are meek, the poor, the disenfranchised, etc. Hence, reversal of fortunes.

Thanks, I get your drift.

In Greek context, v.11 (the last Beatitude) must be taken as a whole with the rest and having as the basis the last phrase "..., on account of Me."

"disenfranchised" must be an editorialized addition.

Back to the topic. I think it bears repeating.

Joseph:

"Heaven denotes the elevated state and God denotes Divinity or the source."-josephM

I appreciate your effort, but I couldn't disagree more. You seem wrapped up in explaining things as from some other universe or fantasyland.

This 'scripture' is pretty explicit about its real'ness'. That Heaven is really God's home and He really is God, and does not just point toward one,... sorta. God doesn't denote divinity. He's GOD, for Christ's sake!

"In reality nothing is really lost but in this world of duality it is as if it is lost."-josephM

You were doing well with the 'lost' part till you said there is really no 'lost'. 'Lost' in the scriptural context is losing eternity with God. It's a personal decision of rebellion to God and losing any future opportunity to restore your relationship with Him. In other words, eternally lost is eternally ignored by God. That's pretty lost!

If nothing can actually ever be 'lost or gained' then nothing has any meaning; you, I, nor anything else. Morals don't really exist. There is no purpose, no real knowledge. All we seek to gain is 'nothing'. The only thing we have left is despair, because there are no answers.

Your introductory post on this topic is still exegetically wanting.

"Christ is not a man."-josephM

Joseph!

Thanks, I get your drift.

In Greek context, v.11 (the last Beatitude) must be taken as a whole with the rest and having as the basis the last phrase "..., on account of Me."

"disenfranchised" must be an editorialized addition.

That would be me editorializing. I am summing up the Gospel Message. Although I can't really take credit. I'm only 38 and people have been summing it up that way for generations.

• 1 month later...

There comes a time in our Faith Lives when, after our readings and reflections, discussions and postings when we find ourselves at a crossroad between a deeper understanding of our Faith as we know it personally and a retreat back into what is comforatble for us to believe. Regardless of how this manifests itself within each and every one of us, it is the sign of one's own Journey. We are brought along this Journey and its paths and detours with places that can result in our own personal revelation as to what we come to know as True. We must stnad strong in the face of such challenges knowing that, as Children of God, Truth is revealed to us as process, not as event. When we read a book such as the Bible, are we reading legend and story? Are we reading history and fact? Or are we reading signs and notations left behind by those who have gone before us? I personally believe that Jesus was a human, as was Buddha, as was Mohammed, as was so many other wise people who have gone before us. They point to a way of life, a way of Being, that brings us closer to God by being more of what we believe God wants us to be like. In this sense, we are not to preach and lecture, damn and judge, but as Quakers say, let our lives speak.

They point to a way of life, a way of Being, that brings us closer to God by being more of what we believe God wants us to be like. In this sense, we are not to preach and lecture, damn and judge, but as Quakers say, let our lives speak.

But by the court of man we have every right to demand justice when an injustice has damaged our lives.

Frustration creates destruction, but the peace to be found in Heaven and on Earth is found through the peaceful process of the processed paperwork that exposes the crimes and corruption of others. Let us not pick up arms against each other but let us present our defense against those that have offended us.

Let us not trespass as we do not want to be trespassed on by others...

A proper interpretation is it is wrong to hunt down and kill the offender when there is a judge doing his or her job fairly executing his or her duties not allowing corruption to rule the world.

In reality we all make mistakes, but we should all be pitching in to help resolve or fix those mistakes and at some point the offenders do need to be held accountable when they are making the same mistakes and life for everyone is made harder and harder instead of making the world better for us and the next generation to follow...

It would really be progressive of us to fix the mistakes of the present and the past...

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Joe,

My first post didn't liven anything up, so maybe this one will help.

I'd like to start with a closer look at Matthew 4:17:

You intrerpreted this way: "Repent (metanoeo) (in Greek) means to think differently..." for the (basileia) realm of (ouranos) by implication happiness or elevated state is (eggizo) made near or at hand." Seems reasonable. But if one reads the definitions, this interpretation may become suspect.

metaneo; to think differently or afterwards, i.e. reconsider (morally feel compunction):- repent.

Basileia;a realm (literal or figurative): kingdom, +reign.

Ouranos; perhaps ... (through the idea of elevation); the sky; by extens. heaven (as the abode of God); by impl. happiness, power, eternity; specifically the Gospel (Christianity): - air, heaven(ly), sky.

Eggizo; to make near, i.e. (reflex.) appproach:-approach, be at hand, come (draw) near, be (come, draw) nigh.

A more literal version may read:

"Think differently after the fact and reconsider with moral compunction, for the realm and kingdom of heaven, the abode of GOD, and the happy, powerful, eternal Gospel, approaches and is coming near at hand."

You added the word 'state' after 'elevated' in 'Heaven denotes the elevated state'. This is gross misinterpretation. The word 'elevation' is referring to, say, a mountain or sky. You could only use the word 'state' if you were referring to something like; Colorado is elevated above Florida. I knew Vail was alot of fun, but heaven; please.

God doesn't denote divinity. He IS divinity. He's GOD, for Christ's sake!

Hi David,

Sorry to take so long to get back. Been on vacation in Florida for 4 months and just catching up on posts.

The last part of your definitions aren't definitions at all from the greek. they are translations . ie: metaneo in the Greek literally means to think differently or aftwerwards, the rest of what you have copied from the concordance are merely what others have translated it as in a particular version of the Bible.

A good example is the word "monay" It means abode or dwelling place but has been translated as mansions only in the King James version and indicates such in the concordance but that is not what it means at all but that is what King James wanted it to be translated it to. I am of the opinion that One must stop at the greek meaning rather than continue with other people's translations if one desires to get a truer meaning for oneself. One must also look up the root words.

Also your comment about elevated 'state' (ouranos) it says by implication happiness in the concordance. In essence this is an elevated state of mind

And yes 'theos' as used does in the Greek denote divinity. Sorry if you are offended in the least by this.

Just something for you to consider,

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Good post jeremy, you can be certain.

--

JosephM, Four months vacation, SWEET! Glad you returned safely.

The last part of your definitions aren't definitions at all from the greek. they are translations . ie: metaneo in the Greek literally means to think differently or aftwerwards, the rest of what you have copied from the concordance are merely what others have translated it as in a particular version of the Bible.
I understand. The Greek definition in English is a translation. The rest are also translated language subtleties that are just as much a part of a definition for conveying the meaning of a foreign word. No other way is viable.

--

I am of the opinion that One must stop at the greek meaning rather than continue with other people's translations if one desires to get a truer meaning for oneself. One must also look up the root words.

I agree there are many times further research is neccesary to get a fix on what is actually being said; contextually as well. We've got to be careful, even then, not to just stop when we get to a definition/translation we feel we want.

--

Also your comment about elevated 'state' (ouranos) it says by implication happiness in the concordance. In essence this is an elevated state of mind

And yes 'theos' as used does in the Greek denote divinity. Sorry if you are offended in the least by this.

None taken. From your 'note:' about heaven being the 'happy place' and leaving out the rest of the meaning of 'heaven' (power, eternity, abode of God, the Gospel, etc) we lose the full understanding of its use. If it were otherwise, another word would have been used to just mean being happy anywhere.

I concur with happiness being an elevated state of mind. I was a little concerned you may have been using the elevated state as being a pantheistic consciousness.

This use of the word 'denote' is too indefinite. It is not some 'sign of' or 'indication of' that is being given to us. The statement is providing a solid understanding. 'Denote' leaves too much uncertainty and ambiguity about what is being said; there's no substance.

--

Think differently and reconsider with moral compunction, because the realm and the kingdom of heaven, the happy, powerful, eternal Gospel where God dwells approaches and is near at hand.

--

--

JosephM, Four months vacation, SWEET! Glad you returned safely.

Yes retired life is sweet as was my working career.

I understand. The Greek definition in English is a translation. The rest are also translated language subtleties that are just as much a part of a definition for conveying the meaning of a foreign word. No other way is viable.

--

I agree there are many times further research is neccesary to get a fix on what is actually being said; contextually as well. We've got to be careful, even then, not to just stop when we get to a definition/translation we feel we want.

Actually, I don't look for the definition. I use it to confirm what was revealed to me by revelation of the indwelling spirit of God and as a tool to communicate it to those who would otherwise stumble without confirmation in the book they follow as God's word.

--

None taken. From your 'note:' about heaven being the 'happy place' and leaving out the rest of the meaning of 'heaven' (power, eternity, abode of God, the Gospel, etc) we lose the full understanding of its use. If it were otherwise, another word would have been used to just mean being happy anywhere.

I concur with happiness being an elevated state of mind. I was a little concerned you may have been using the elevated state as being a pantheistic consciousness.

This use of the word 'denote' is too indefinite. It is not some 'sign of' or 'indication of' that is being given to us. The statement is providing a solid understanding. 'Denote' leaves too much uncertainty and ambiguity about what is being said; there's no substance.

--

Think differently and reconsider with moral compunction, because the realm and the kingdom of heaven, the happy, powerful, eternal Gospel where God dwells approaches and is near at hand.

--

Actually, I would paraphase it for simplicity as 'Change your thinking and see the realm of divinity which is here now.'

When one changes his thinking from fleshy or the carnal nature to the spirit, one begins to see an invisible domain that exists here now and is found within oneself. "Behold the kingdom of God is within you"

Have a great day David,

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Actually, I don't look for the definition. I use it to confirm what was revealed to me by revelation of the indwelling spirit of God and as a tool to communicate it to those who would otherwise stumble without confirmation in the book they follow as God's word.

I look for all the help I can get. I am blessed by Christ's indwelling of God's nature in me, His Holy Spirit, who interprets God's verbalized propositions.

--

Actually, I would paraphase it for simplicity as 'Change your thinking and see the realm of divinity which is here now.'

When one changes his thinking from fleshy or the carnal nature to the spirit, one begins to see an invisible domain that exists here now and is found within oneself. "Behold the kingdom of God is within you"

Have a great day David,

Love in Christ,

Joseph

Actually, the Bible simplified it even more, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

"Behold the kingdom of God is within you". God's kingdom does not come with signs showing the way. It is from God first, the invisible spiritual gift we must receive before it can be considered within.

Repent for the Kingdom of GOD is at hand...

Who shall repent?

I have to ask because there are some of us that have been tormented and victims of abuse are we to repent for the sins of the bullies that were taught to hate?

How does one become more assertive without becoming abusive also?

The meek shall inherit,,,

Have you ever thought about the situation from the position of the victim putting yourself in the shoes of the victim? Have you ever found yourself in the ditch and people just passing you bye?

Would you love the person that fixed your wounds?

Would you avoid those who allowed you to remain in pain?

Do you really know Love?

Have you ever thought?

Suppose you couldn't pick yourself up, and you were left for dead?

Who is the meek and how should the victim be treated? Should the victim be accused of sinning as the sins of the wicked are upon the meek should the meek be held guilty for the actions of others?

What is Love?

Where is Love?

Do you really Love GOD like your neighbor?

Do you Love your neighbor like GOD?

Does GOD really have a gender specific?

Where is GOD?

Where is Love?

(numbers added)

Repent for the Kingdom of GOD is at hand...

1)Who shall repent?

2)I have to ask because there are some of us that have been tormented and victims of abuse are we to repent for the sins of the bullies that were taught to hate?

3)How does one become more assertive without becoming abusive also?

The meek shall inherit,,,

4)Have you ever thought about the situation from the position of the victim putting yourself in the shoes of the victim? Have you ever found yourself in the ditch and people just passing you bye?

5)Would you love the person that fixed your wounds?

6)ould you avoid those who allowed you to remain in pain?

7)Do you really know Love?

8)Have you ever thought?

9)Suppose you couldn't pick yourself up, and you were left for dead?

10)Who is the meek and how should the victim be treated? Should the victim be accused of sinning as the sins of the wicked are upon the meek should the meek be held guilty for the actions of others?

11)What is Love?

12)Where is Love?

13)Do you really Love GOD like your neighbor?

14)Do you Love your neighbor like GOD?

15)Does GOD really have a gender specific?

16)Where is GOD?

17)Where is Love?

1. Everyone

2. No Everyone must repent personally

3. Follow Christ's example, assert truth with love

4. Yes and yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Yes

8. Uh?

9. I would know I would nearly be home.

10. The humble; the victim should be restored. No, no.

11. For starters:

Psalm 119:142; "Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, Thy Law is truth."

160; "The sum of thy word is truth,...";

Daniel 4:47 "...all His works are truth and His ways just,... and He is able to humble those who walk in pride."

John 14:6; "Jesus said to him, I am the... truth,";

John 17:17; "Thy word is truth.";

Col 1:5; "...the word of truth, the Gospel."

12. See answer to 11.

13. I don't know how my neighbor loves God! I love God first, then my neighbor.

14. see 13.

15. He is called Father by the prophets. He was incarnated as a man, not a woman. His church is called 'the bride'. Read it how

you will.

16. God in omnipresent.

Archived